Still hope

Colby's pov:

I wasn't awake.. but I heard him. Felt him. Sam. My best friend! He talked. Cried. Cared. I wanted to just wake up so bad at that moment! I don't want him to be sad. I tried to wake up.. but I failed.. after some time he left.. I felt alone again. But I am strong! Always! I know I am breathing! I can hear and feel but I just can't seem to wake up!!

"If this is some way for to you tell Sam.. it's fucked up.." Elton's voice says. " but if it's not.. just wake up dude!"

I want to respond. To tell him that I actually was going to tell Sam! Say everything.. what even happened to me? I try to move my hand..

"Omg!!Colby! Keep doing that! Your hand." Elton says. Did I actually move my hand? "If you hear me, try to move your hand again." He says and I try.

I move it again... only to heart footsteps running and fading away. Not long after, I hear more footsteps and that's when I black out....

Elton's pov:

I texted Sam! He has to know what just happened!

Me: Colby moves a little! I think he is starting to slowly wake up!
Sam😊: are you serious?!?!?
Me: yes Sam!!
Sam😊: me and Brennen are just going to find the rest of the thins then we will be back Elton
Me: do that!
Me: just thought you should know!!
Sam😊: thank you!!

Brennen's pov:

Me and Sam gets fast back. With some snacks and drinks for everyone.

"Still not allowed in!" Jake says.
"But many nurses have walked in and out of his room." Devyn adds.
"What can we do?" Aaron asks.
"We wait... it's nothing more we can do.." y/n says.
" well we can't.. I am just glad I got to hug him one last time.." Sam says with sadness.
"Don't say that! You didn't hug him for the last time!" Katrina says and gets up to him. "Colby is strong! He won't give up!"
"More specific.. he will never give up on you Sam." Elton says holding a picture in his hands. "Before this happened, Colby gave this to me.. like he knew something very bad was going to happen too him soon." Elton adds.