Miguel's Training

The next morning, Miguel is at school but later at lunch, Miguel meets Dimitri and Eli as those are going to be his new friends. Dimitri and Eli both talk about the hot girls sitting over there across a few tables away from them. Miguel didn't talk about the girls as he outed himself to Dimitri and Eli.

"So your gay, what boy do you like at this school?" Dimitri asked Miguel.

"Nobody here because I'm not into dumb ass immature high school boys" Miguel said to Dimitri.

"Oh so you like them older, whose the lucky older man?" asked Dimitri.

"I love someone older in particular but I wanna keep it secret for awhile" Miguel said to Dimitri as he is thinking about Johnny Lawrence the neighbor man.

"Oh ok sounds fine" Dimitri said to Miguel with a head nod.

Later on after school................
Johnny starts training Miguel, the way of the fist and showing no mercy as Miguel punches the plastic dummy really hard to think of his enemy Kyler who beat the hell out of him at the mini mall. After training.............

"You did fine for your first day and now your free to go" Johnny said to Miguel.

"No, I want to stay with you and ask you for a favor Johnny, I want you to help me get a fake ID because I want to try some Chardonnay" Miguel begged to Johnny.

"Sure, you came to the right guy" Johnny said to Miguel.

Then Johnny gives Miguel a ride to the DMV as a private service to a special assistant that does fake ID's with random names and last names. Miguel Diaz will have a fake name and last name but with the same height and weight information on the ID card. Miguel takes a picture with a different name and last name and is all set.

"That was quick thank you so much so let's go buy some drinks and take them to your house sensei" Miguel said to Johnny.

"Your welcome and let's do" Johnny said to Miguel.

Johnny drives Miguel to a grocery store as Miguel chose Kendall Jackson Chardonnay a nine pack in a boxed case and purchased a cork screw too. Johnny bought himself more Coors beer and headed off back to their apartment complex but inside Johnny's apartment place with just him and Miguel. Miguel gets so excited to be able to try some Chardonnay for his first real time. Miguel is a natural at using a cork screw to open up the Kendall Jackson Chardonnay and puts some in a cup. Miguel takes his first sip of Chardonnay and loves it. Johnny opens up his Coors beer and did a cheers with Miguel. Then after awhile, Miguel just drinks the rest of his first bottle of Chardonnay straight out of the bottle sipping a swig every time while enjoying Johnny's company. It took Miguel an hour in a half to down the whole first bottle of Chardonnay, while Johnny had 5 beers. Miguel makes his move as he kisses Johnny on the mouth.

"What the hell oh come on stop young man I mean boy?" Johnny asked and said to Miguel as Johnny is cut off guard even though they are both drunk.

"I want you really bad Johnny, I hate high school boys, they suck and they are immature pricks" Miguel said to Johnny.

"Why me? I'm old" Johnny asked Miguel.

"I don't care how old you are sensei Lawrence, I love you please kiss me" Miguel said to Johnny.

"I guess so" Johnny hesitatingly said to Miguel.

Johnny kisses Miguel some more on the mouth for a while. Next, Miguel gets up and went to the bathroom to take off his clothes as he walked out in the nude right of his sensei Johnny.

"Hey there my sensei Lawrence, I've always wanted to do this with you" Miguel seductively said to Johnny.

First Johnny stares at Miguel's naked young smooth tanned body and felt forced to not turn away but stared.

"I know you want to touch my body sensei please have sex with me now" Miguel said as he's trying to seduce the older man.

"I don't know" Johnny said hesitant again.

"I'm not putting my clothes on until you do" Miguel said to Johnny.

"Ok fine let's go to my room then" Johnny said to Miguel.

Johnny leads Miguel to his bedroom to have sex. Miguel first allows Johnny to give him a best handjob ever. After awhile Miguel moans and sighs as Johnny grabs and strokes Miguel's dick so hard and very hard until he cums. Since it's Johnny's first time with a young man, Johnny wants to please Miguel by savoring his cum juices and starts sucking Miguel's hard but perky penis. Next, Johnny gets on top of Miguel from behind doing him in the ass making him moan really loud. Miguel enjoys his first pleasure he truly wanted on this day given to him. Miguel gets his turn in favor to suck Johnny's dick and a handjob and gets on top behind Johnny pumping his cock inside of Johnny's ass. Last, Miguel plays with Johnny's blonde pubic hairs around his dick while kissing him in bed. After all that, they put their clothes back on and sobered up by drinking water while watching tv until it's time for Miguel to go back home to his apartment close by.

"Hey mom, I'm back from spending time with the new neighbor man Johnny Lawrence and he taught me some karate earlier" Miguel said to his mom.

"Oh good and glad your learning something" Carmen said to her son.

Meanwhile at the LaRusso's house.............
Samantha LaRusso invited her boyfriend Kyler to her house for dinner so her mom and dad can meet him. They had a great time until Samantha and her mom Amanda helped clean off the table while Daniel noticed Kyler's bruises on his face and hands as he asked about it. Kyler describes an older man attacked him and his friends at the mini strip mall where the Cobra Kai dojo is at. Then Daniel has a terrible feeling he knows who it is.

              The next morning at the dojo............
Miguel cleans the bathroom at the Cobra Kai place. Johnny received a cell phone call by Robby's principal that he's dealing with illegal drugs. The phone call didn't go very well as Johnny felt hurt that his own son called him a pathetic loser. After Johnny hung up his cell phone, Daniel LaRusso steps in the dojo confronting him to stay away from his daughter's friends and then leaves afterwards.