Miguel's Extreme Measures

Meanwhile at the LaRusso's house the next morning at breakfast................................

Daniel received text messages from Johnny Lawrence............
(Cellphone texting).......
Johnny: I finally had a talk with my boyfriend Miguel about what a bad boy this King Alfred is and he's in denial about it by referring to him as his best friend and trainer.
Daniel: I'm very sorry to hear that your boyfriend Miguel isn't listening to you about it but I still hope he eventually comes around to realize that.
Johnny: we'll see when time tells.
Daniel: I really hope the best for you both.
Johnny: Thanks Daniel for trying to help me find hope I'll be patient when time will tell.
Daniel: your welcome old pal.
Johnny: I'll definitely help you take a stand against John Kreese and their whole new King Cobra Alfred dojo when that day comes of their final tournament to end them all in hot water.
Daniel: that would be a great plan to conquer my pal.
Johnny: if you need me for anything else text me, I'll be there for you from now on.
Daniel: thanks I'll start to count on you for anything.

Their texting ended as they continued on eating breakfasts at their own homes. As Daniel is enjoying his family, Robby and Hawk, while Johnny is enjoying his morning time with Miguel.

All of the young teenagers went to school until late in the afternoon and went home to do their homework. Miguel does a lot of thinking of about what his boyfriend Johnny said to him about King Alfred not being the greatest influence on him. Miguel thinks about he shouldn't have to stay true best friends with King Alfred but at the same time he can go on pretending to be friends with his new sensei trainer and king of all the cobras. Miguel then starts to think of a plan to do something that will emotionally hurt someone just because the original founder of Cobra Kai will pay the price for sure.

Way later at midnight............................

Miguel wakes up and sneaks out of bed naked as he gets dressed and sneaks out to create a distraction somehow. Miguel figures that King Alfred, Elsewith and John Kreese stay up at midnight joking about anything pretty much as they get drunk off the red wines. But this time, Miguel finds a random person to talk to King Alfred and Elsewith. Miguel spies as John Kreese gets up and heads to the very back of the dark training room. Miguel follows him way back there. Miguel is very sneaky like a quiet fox followed John Kreese all the way to the back training room. Out of Miguel's sneakiness of nowhere, Miguel grabs John Kreese's head in a super strong headlock. It took awhile for John Kreese to give up. Miguel is tried of waiting so he finally does it by snapping John Kreese's neck causing him to actually die. Then Miguel sneaks off and back to his apartment complex where a sleeping naked Johnny is as Miguel takes his clothes off too as he gets in bed to fall asleep next to Johnny.

The next morning at the dojo training back room....................

King Alfred and Elsewith found John Kreese's stiff body dead. They cried only because the true legend of Cobra Kai died. King Alfred grieves for his loved one John Kreese by kissing his forehead and lips. News spreads quickly that a funeral for John Kreese will be at the dojo. Miguel didn't go to the funeral so he can avoid looking guilty.

At Johnny and Miguel's apartment place.............

"Why aren't you going to John Kreese's funeral? Johnny asked Miguel.

"Oh Johnny I did something very bad, I killed John Kreese last night and that's because I'm not intending the funeral" Miguel explained to Johnny.

"Why did you kill John Kreese?" Johnny asked Miguel.

"Johnny, I did that to ruin King Cobra Alfred forever" Miguel answered to Johnny

"I will keep it a secret too myself"
Johnny said to Miguel.

"Sounds great thank you and I love you Johnny" Miguel said to his boyfriend Johnny.

"I love you too and glad your starting to actually see what you dealt with" Johnny said to his boyfriend Miguel.

"I dealt with a lot and I'll move forward from this" Miguel said to Johnny.

"You got that right my lover boy" Johnny said to Miguel.