Elsewith's Party

The next day in King Cobra Alfred dojo class.......................

"It's the first of the month and with my rules, we do a special communion with a prayer before we train the ways of the fist" King Alfred first announced to his dojo students.

Terry Silver passes the communion of circled white wafers to the students and a small glass of actual red wine to partake soon but not yet.

"I'm unleashing the holy cross of the three represented Cobras of the Heavenly Father. Strike First represents the father who strikes first, strike hard represents the son who strikes hard and the Holy Spirit represents the Cobra who shall show no mercy! Those are my new God given ways of the old aged Christianity by unleashing the three cobras of the holy cross" King Alfred announced to his students.

"Interesting, if your lover John Kreese was here with us, he's find you a genius" Terry said to King Alfred.

"Yes, he sure would and I miss my Kreese so much" King Alfred said to Terry.

"Everyone repeat with me, the Cobra of the father strikes first, the Cobra of the son strikes hard, the Cobra of the Holy Spirit shows no mercy in the blood of the Cobra spirit"
they all partook of the wine given to them

"and last the Cobra's body slither's around like scales with tiny bumped holes that pierces the snake's body which has broken for you all to partake of the wafer"
The students partook of the white circled wafer.

The final thing the King Cobra Alfred students chanted with King Alfred is...............

"The Cobra of the father strikes first, the Cobra of the son strikes hard and the Cobra of the Holy Spirit shows no mercy! Fear doesn't exist in this dojo! No sensei king! Pain doesn't exist in this dojo! No sensei king! Defeat doesn't exist in this dojo! No sensei king!" The students chanted.

"Amen!" King Alfred and his students last shouted.

The students started training as they all took this afternoon very seriously after receiving their very first communion Cobra Kai style with King Alfred their sensei king.

Johnny and Daniel oversaw through the dojo window as they secretly witnessed from outside.

"You got to be fuckin' kidding me, Cobra Kai's Holy Spirit of no mercy is a bullshit mambo jumbo" Daniel said to Johnny after they secretly left from there.

"Your telling new LaRusso, I couldn't agree more as I think this is horse shit" Johnny said to his friend Daniel.

Let's take a real stand against them in court" Daniel said to Johnny.

"Yep, let's do" Johnny said to Daniel.

They both got ready to testify to help shut down King Cobra Alfred dojo.

At the courtroom...........................

King Alfred and Elsewith was brought in also so they can give out their side soon.

Johnny and Daniel gives out their side to testify.

"We oversaw something odd earlier this afternoon, a stupid bullshit nonsense prayer communion for Cobra Kai dojo like the students chanted along with their sensei king" Johnny said to Daniel.

"Really? Well now let's hear from Alfred's and Elsewith's side" one of the judges asked and said to Johnny.

"I came up with this in my brilliant strength and power to have communion in my dojo before practice. Our tithing box is a way of showing the good grace of giving. My students are my people who are blessed with their God given fighting skills to show their own strengths, power, might and bravery" King Alfred explained to the judges.

"Amazing for both sides but the different name for Cobra Kai as the new King Cobra Alfred is a bad ass unique and familiar name for your dojo. But instead I shall call another repeal on the behalf of your new name should be more known as King Cobra Alfred the Great and so you've won again as your final blessing be done this case is dismissed"
one of the judges said to King Alfred.

Johnny and Daniel aren't happy as they looked at each other with disappointment in their faces that they lost to the case to them.

They walked outside.

"This is horse shit! You two congratulations for making our lives a living hell! I'm tired of your bullshit nonsense!" Daniel shouted at King Alfred and Elsewith.

"No, Daniel, please just let it go, come on" Johnny said to Daniel as he grabs his arm with him so Daniel doesn't start anything else.

"It's over, just ignore them" Johnny said calmly to Daniel.

Johnny leaves with Daniel. King Alfred and Elsewith were the excited ones for winning the case over the huge complaining Johnny Lawrence and Daniel LaRusso. Elsewith secretly throws a girl party at their house without her cousin King Alfred knowing.

"What's all this Elsewith? Why are they only girls in this house partying?" King Alfred asked his cousin Elsewith.

"I invited them it's a celebration time after winning our dojo studio" Elsewith said to her cousin King Alfred.

"Hi, Elsewith my beautiful dojo queen, meet Piper, she's a friend and you will like her" Moon first said to her girlfriend Elsewith.

"Hello Moon and it's very nice to meet you Piper and I like you already" Elsewith said back to Moon and Piper.

"Hi Elsewith, Moon's been telling me that your a bad ass at karate as I think it's hot that girls like you can fight" Piper said to Elsewith.

"Yes, Moon's got that right my dear" Elsewith said to Piper.

Elsewith makes out with Moon and Piper by taking turns. This gives an unsettling discomfort for King Alfred as it's his first time seeing his girl cousin Elsewith kissing girls on their mouths. King Alfred doesn't mind if Elsewith is a homosexual girl but at the same time he can't bear to watch anymore as he leaves Elsewith's party to go see Louise LaRusso and Anoush at their late shift at their auto shop because he's desperate and bored and hooks up with them that evening during the girl party at the house except King Alfred, Anoush and Louise shared a spare bedroom to be apart from Elsewith's girl party.