The 2020 All Valley Champion Winners?

Another week later on a Saturday late morning around 11:00am..............................

All of the students from Miyagi Do karate and King Cobra Alfred the Great's Cobra Kai dojo face off against each other after their long week's worth of practice. Ivar was smart and sneaky in a way where he got the police involved earlier before the tournament started. The reason why that is because Ivar could possibly see where the tournament will end just in case if the king resorts to fighting off against Johnny and Daniel after their students fight each other.

Meanwhile at Carmen's apartment place..............................

A knock is on her door. Carmen answers it as it's Gunnhild.

"Hello there Carmen, I hear your son will be fighting in a tournament and if your not doing anything I'd be happy to go with you as my way of courting you" Gunnhild said to Carmen.

"Sure I'd like to watch the tournament with you" Carmen said to Gunnhild.

Carmen drives Gunnhild to the tournament to get ready to watch Miguel from Miyagi Do's karate side soon.

It's going to be a busy one with everyone sitting to watch all of their loved ones fight soon.

Judith and Natasha heard way back from Wessex that their younger son King Alfred is a new famous karate sensei king of his well known dojo as King Cobra Alfred the Great. Judith, Natasha and their older son prince Aethelred will watch the tournament for the sake of supporting King Cobra Alfred the Great's dojo side. Judith, Natasha and prince Aethelred showed up and sat on the bleachers with the other watchers.

The tournament starts as Miguel is brave enough to go first and the fact that he's coming back a lot more stronger this time. King Alfred and Elsewith surprisingly wanted only Miguel to win on the Miyagi Do's side just because they don't want him to end up in the hospital again, and, the fact that King Alfred's and Elsewith's prayer in the hospital remarkably healed Miguel. But other than that, King Alfred and Elsewith want everyone else from Miyagi Do's side to go down and they are extremely cocky for the their winning title. Miguel fights against Mitch and won against him. Gunnhild and Carmen cheered Miguel on. Afterwards, next up is Hawk against his ex-girlfriend Moon which will be a tough unbelievable one. They do both hesitate at first because they are exes and at the same time they have no choice but to, so they fought against each other. A shocking unseen move by Moon is conquered by booing noises in the crowds as she lifted Hawk and spun him around behind her head and threw him. The judges grabbed her before she attempted the body slamming move against her ex-boyfriend Hawk. That was the end for Hawk. It's Tory's turn as she fights against the strong miracle fighter Louise LaRusso. At least Tory tried her hardest to fight against Louise when he showed her no mercy by picking her up by her hair as her last painful blow to the face with a punch and throw down with others booing in the crowd. Samantha is next as she faces Anoush as he won against her by giving her serious injuries too. Robby is next as he faces Trey, Robby actually partly won against him. Ivar counted that one as he whispered into the judges ear about it. Robby gets his point. Demetri fights against Aisha, as he finally became a bad ass against her too. Bert faces a small Asian boy about his size but from the Miyagi Do side. Bert won that one against the boy. Chris is last as he fights against an unknown Cobra Kai student. Chris won that one fair and square as Ivar secretly made sure of that to the judges.

Afterwards the scores revealed......................................
"Miyagi Do dojo is 4 and King Cobra Alfred the Great's dojo is 4 so it's a tie win but with some unlikely illegal fights never before seen as like pro wrestling fight type moves are not karate should be disqualified is Moon, Anoush and Louise! Out of 6 losses for King Cobra Alfred the Great's dojo and 3 losses for Miyagi Do's side!" The tournament judge announced.

King Alfred is so angry that they lost and now he declares another war, a physical battle against Johnny Lawrence and Daniel LaRusso. King Alfred faces off with Johnny Lawrence while Elsewith faces off with Daniel LaRusso. Now that the young students are done fighting, they watch their sensei's fight against each other. King Alfred fights Johnny so hard like John Kreese would but worse because King Alfred is very young and too tough to beat with all that vibrant dangerous energy he has for violence and so does Elsewith as she fights against Daniel. But this time, Daniel is doing just fine too like he has the same young energy for fighting like he has been since the day he encountered them by confronting about how Elsewith put Johnny in the hospital. The fighting gets way too chaotic as somehow the partners shifted after Johnny grows tiresome. Miguel is starting to get worried for his lover Johnny's strength grows weak during the 30 minutes of continuous fighting. This is when Daniel tries to defend Johnny except Elsewith strikes Daniel down to the ground hard. Elsewith and King Alfred both kick Johnny from both sides of his body as he's now on the ground at his weakest state. Daniel sees that from the corner of his eye as he's trying to help himself up and to continue to fight to defend Johnny's honor. Daniel is now the mad man as the fight gets way too out of hand. Ivar knew this is going to happen as he had enough watching it as he gets up from his seat and slowly walks over with his crutch on his left side.

"Stop please! All of you enough now and get over the fact that fighting dirty is not fair and square!" Ivar shouted at all of them.

They all stopped and stayed silent towards Ivar just looking at him. The police comes and arrests King Alfred and Elsewith for illegal misconduct of fighting and aggravated assault. Daniel and Amanda are at odds now too as they have to take Samantha and Tory to the hospital. Johnny's in the hospital too again but at least he's still up as his back and stomach will need serious time to heal up. Miguel, Carmen and Gunnhild visit Johnny. Daniel and Amanda argued some, then Daniel leaves to visit Johnny's hospital bed to help humble himself just being there for his friend Johnny.

Meanwhile at the jail cell..............................

Judith, Natasha and Aethelred showed up as they bailed out King Alfred and Elsewith.

"We only bailed you both out because you both need to come home immediately and never face those people understand us!" Natasha shouted at King Alfred and Elsewith.

"Yes we both understand now and we will never set foot here in this land ever again" King Alfred said to Natasha.

"Natasha and I are both very disappointed in both of your behaviors here being such poor sports by acting like arseholes" Judith said to her son King Alfred and to her niece Elsewith.

"We're really sorry we just wanted to be famous and take over karate in our own spiritual way" Elsewith apologized to her aunt Judith and to Natasha.

"Good, we both forgive you too and all so let's just go home" Natasha said to King Alfred and Elsewith.

Judith, Natasha, Aethelred, King Alfred and Elsewith went into a time machine to go back home to ancient Wessex.

Meanwhile at the courthouse once again...................
Daniel and Ivar officially takes down the whole entire Cobra Kai dojo off being appealed and can no longer repeat the disqualified horrors of assault no more. Then Ivar went back home to Wessex anyways because he's so infatuated with Natasha's and Judith's son King Alfred.
( this is it, it's the end of my story of Cobra Kai. I added myself again as a wife to Judith watching the tournament. Johnny is fine, don't worry about the cliffhanger in this ending one because I'll add my special epilogue with Johnny and Miguel 😉 🥰.)