Hawk And Robby

It's been awhile since the school fight and now Robby's neck healed from his surgery after getting it snapped by Elsewith. Hawk is very excited that Robby is healed up so they can make out and have sex wherever they want inside the LaRusso's house even in their swimming pool.

On Saturday morning....................

"Ahhhh ohhhh yes Robby give it to me real good!!!!!!!!!" Hawk moans as Robby's thrusting behind him in the swimming pool.

"Eww gross!" Anthony shouted as he raced to the bathroom and lost his huge breakfast in the toilet by puking his guts out and flushed the toilet.

Anthony washes his hands and mouth last and goes to his mom and dad.

"Mom! Dad! Your allowing Robby and Hawk have sex in our swimming pool this can't happen and I just barfed in the bathroom because of him and my breakfast is literally gone now thanks a lot for making me a bulimic" Anthony complained to his parents.

It's obvious Daniel and Amanda allows the sex to happen right then and there in their swimming pool, one they are just two boys, two they don't care and three at her their younger son's expense because he eats too much as that solved Anthony's eating habits.

As for Samantha, she's laughing so hard at her little brother being grossed out.

"Haha it's too bad for you Anthony it's a free country in this house so get over it little brat" Samantha laughs as she teased her brother.

"Oh come on mom and dad please say something!" Anthony shouted again.

"If you can't handle being here, your dad will be happy to send you to your friend's house" Amanda said to her younger son.

"Yes I'd definitely want out of here like right now" Anthony suggested to his dad.

"That's fine" Daniel said to his son Anthony.

Daniel drives his son Anthony to his play date, while Amanda and Samantha are sipping more coffee as they looked out the window seeing Hawk getting thrust pumping behind by Robby. Samantha is laughing while her mom Amanda watches in silence.

Later this afternoon..................

Hawk has a great new idea and goes out with Robby and Samantha to the tattoo parlor. Hawk removes his old hawk tattoo and changed to a red circle with a bonsai tree in it and tattooed his chest Robby's name on it after removing his ex-girlfriend's name. Last to complete Hawk's final look, he dyes his mohawk green as the bonsai tree is a new bad ass trend now that he's done with Cobra Kai for good. Hawk, Robby and Samantha head back home after that to practice Miyagi-Do with those three and Demetri shows up. Last, Tory decides to show up too. They all practiced karate for a good long while until Hawk has something to say to Daniel and the group. Hawk takes off his karate belt and top to reveal his new bonsai tree tattoo on his back.

"Wow! That bonsai tree looks amazing on you kid" Daniel said to Hawk.

"Thanks, I'm proud of this tattoo instead of my previous one" Hawk said to Daniel.

"That is amazing and bad ass" Daniel said to Hawk.

Tory takes a liking to Demetri as she finally meets him while sparking a conversation.