Slow Recoveries And An Apology

After their heated kissing passion, King Alfred and John Kreese takes off their clothes to explore each other's bodies. King Alfred sees how grey haired John Kreese is down there, while John Kreese sees King Alfred's smooth balls down and nothing around his penis. John Kreese does King Alfred in his ass. King Alfred gets his turn to do the same to John Kreese's ass too. Last, King Alfred sucks John Kreese's penis too. They kissed naked rolling around until Elsewith walks in from going out earlier.

"Both of you please keep it down gosh you both sound like pussy ass fuckers!" Elsewith shouted at John Kreese and her cousin King Alfred.

"What's she bitching about?" King Alfred asked his old lover John Kreese.

"Haha, I don't know, let's go ask her ourselves"
John Kreese laughs and said to his young lover King Alfred.

John Kreese and King Alfred gets dressed so they can ask Elsewith what's wrong.

"I had enough of your bitching around, what's up with you Elsewith?" King Alfred asked his cousin Elsewith.

"Oh so like you had enough after I just walked in!" Elsewith shouted at King Alfred.

John Kreese listens as he thinks it's getting better as two young Saxons are cussing at each other as he grins.

"I hate the 'p' word you just said about me and John Kreese's moaning, so look! I love him ok! So fucking deal with it! King Alfred shouted at Elsewith.

"Oh yeah I forgot that you hate the word pussy as for me I love that word because I'm a girl and I can say it all I fucking want!" Elsewith shouted at King Alfred.

"So what are you bitching about? Can you just tell me please!" King Alfred shouted one more time to Elsewith.

"I encountered Hawk earlier today like I promised you John Kreese but he fucking betrayed us and gave our Cobra Kai a bad name and look I'm so sorry that I took it out on both of you and I'm sorry I said that word to you and your my cousin King Alfred and I love you" Elsewith explained to John Kreese and King Alfred.

"I forgive you Elsewith and I think there is something else bothering you what is it?" King Alfred asked Elsewith.

"I don't have a girlfriend yet which is why I'm also a little angry and maybe I'm jealous that you and John Kreese found love" Elsewith said to King Alfred.

"Then go to school tomorrow, you will find a great loyal girl for yourself" King Alfred said to his cousin Elsewith.

"Yes your right I will go tomorrow to school and find myself a girlfriend" Elsewith said calmly this time to King Alfred.

After they talked, Elsewith gets her sleeping bag and pillow as she sleeps in the office to herself as John Kreese and King Alfred sleep in the dark practice room in the far back sharing only one sleeping bag with a blanket and sharing a pillow.

The next morning.........................

King Alfred and Elsewith gets ready for high school to see their friends. There is a girl that's hanging out with Aisha, her name is Moon as Elsewith caught the sight of Moon. The girls got along with each other right away as Elsewith tells her she will fight to protect her from harm. While King Alfred hangs out with Miguel and Aisha.

Later at lunch...........................

"I've watched you in class Aisha, I favor you next because your a bad ass and your my other favorite of course Miguel, the one I still train so that way your better than perfect again as you should be blessed at what a true bad ass you both are in Cobra Kai dojo lessons" King Alfred first said to Aisha and Miguel.