A Viking Recruiter

( Alex Hogh Anderson as Ivar Lothbrok aka Ivar the Boneless)

The next morning, King Alfred wakes up to feed his black cat and to check his phone after stumbling around after drinking two bottles of Syrah last night. King Alfred sees his Facebook notification that Ivar Lothbrok friend requested him.

"Oh shit" King Alfred utters to himself.

King Alfred responds back to Ivar as he invites him to their King Cobra Alfred the Great's dojo place as he told Ivar it's in the future of 2020 Reseda California's strip mall. King Alfred gets himself showered and spiked Cabernet Sauvignon red wine into his milk to drink in a thermos for school.

Time skips until later after school..............................................

King Alfred teaches his students at his King Cobra Alfred the Great's dojo. Ivar went into his time machine all the way up into the future of that very afternoon in Reseda California. Ivar is using his black cane on his left side helping him walk inside the dojo that he recognized on King Alfred's Facebook profile.

"Aw look everyone we see we have a visitor, this is someone I know back in my ancient time period, he's a crippled viking as he's known as Ivar the Boneless, Ivar Lothbrok, the youngest son to king Ragnar and he's joining us right now" King Alfred introduces to his students.

"Wow! So does he still know how to fight?" Bert asked King Alfred.

"Yes he does believe it not or not as he'd be happy to take one of you down, who shall it be, um, Mitch! You shall be the worthy enemy against my Ivar" King Alfred answered Bert's curious question and declared to Mitch.

Ivar meets with Mitch on the mat in the middle of the room to take each other on in a fight. Everyone watches as Ivar defeated Mitch as the whole dojo class of students looked at Ivar in shock.

"Nice job Ivar well done so everyone please never underestimate a crippled because he's hired as our new recruiter now a viking recruiter" King Alfred announced to his students.

"Thanks for hiring me this sure means a lot my king" Ivar said to King Alfred.

"Your welcome my Ivar" King Alfred said to Ivar.

King Alfred and Ivar trains up the new student boy named Trey, who dated Aisha yesterday.

Trey is getting the hang of it by using the sign of the cross by praying out the three cobras of the Holy Spirit. Trey defeats Ivar as his practice fighting as God gave Trey the first time power to defeat the strongest not the weakest, except King Alfred does teach to fight the strongest and the weakest and to finish the full attack with no mercy. Ivar notices that part of King Alfred's ruthless power play being taught in this class and wants to have a talk with him later this evening at his house.

Meanwhile way later at night at King Alfred's house..........................

King Alfred invites Ivar to his house to get settled in. Elsewith goes out again to spend the night at Moon's house. Ivar has an opportunity to talk to King Alfred.

"My king, I see how you teach your karate students and it's not good, what brought you to this? Your not the same soft boy I knew" Ivar said and asked to King Alfred.

"This is a picture of my ex lover John Kreese, Ivar, this older good looking man taught his students to fight like that and now so am'I" King Alfred admitted to Ivar.

"Aw interesting, my king, I used to have a wife names Freydis and she lied about everything to me, tricking me that I'm some god and she cheated on me with one of my bodyguard's making me believe that's my real baby but it isn't! That hideous looking baby has a cleft lip as she drank too much ale, so that lead me to abandoning her baby in the woods" Ivar shared to King Alfred.

"I'm very sorry that happened to you Ivar, oh shit man, that must be fucking rough on you" King Alfred said to Ivar.

"I'm not so sure I like your language but yes like with Freydis was very rough on me until I ended up strangling her with a rope myself because she sneaked behind my back trying to conspire against me and so here I'am now with you my king" Ivar said to King Alfred.

"You did what you had to do Ivar, I'm glad you killed your lying cheating bitch wife of yours and now you can move on with me as my lover John Kreese got killed by a friend of mine who isn't my friend anymore as he's just as bad as your ex-wife Freydis, no worries Ivar we got each other now" King Alfred said to Ivar.

"Me too" Ivar replied to King Alfred.

Ivar holds King Alfred's hand in the living room while sitting close to each other on the couch for a moment. The next thing happens as King Alfred makes his move by kissing Ivar on the mouth. King Alfred tries to take a swig out of the wine bottle but Ivar intervenes.

"Uh is that necessary? My king, don't drink too much or it'll be hard to have sex" Ivar asked to King Alfred.

King Alfred puts the wine bottle down and helps Ivar upstairs to turn in for the night to make love for their first time.