Prologue

It was a sunny day in Kyrasis, a small town in the kingdom of Egium. Egium was one of the five kingdoms that constituted the Bancona Island. A long time ago, the majority of Bancona's inhabitants agreed to establish a way of life more oriented toward commerces. Let's say that the aristocratic families wasn't really happy about it. Those royal families left the center of the island and built Egium: The aristocratic kingdom. They set a ''border'' in which the royalities had supremacy and outside those borders, the more commercial kingdom of Bagalia would preponderate.

In the Royal family's castle of Kyrasis, a teenager was cooking in the kitchen. She had a pink and purple flower crown in her brown hair and her brown eyes were sparkling with happiness. She really enjoyed cooking. The only thing that seemed off was that the young cook was wearing a royal purple dress. The queen rushed in the kitchen and exclaimed ''MAYA GALLONOR! What are you doing here?''

''I'm cooking some vegetables for dinn...''

''How many times do I have to tell you? Kitchen is not the place for a princess!''

''But mother...''

''ENOUGH! And you'' the queen said, pointing at the chef ''why did you let her in here in the first place?''

''She asked so nicely, I couldn't say no....'' The chef answered sheepishly.

The Queen dragged the princess out of the kitchen. Why couldn't her oldest daughter listen to her! If only Maya were more like her younger sister, everything would be easier... They were in the middle of the garden's castle when Maya pulled on the queen's arm.

''Mother please, listen to me!''

''No I won't! You are a princess, soon you will be the Queen! How do you want to find a suitable prince in a kitchen? What if you stain all of your most beautiful dresses? Why can't you be like Clara!?''

''I did nothing wrong!''

''If you keep behaving like you do, the Dragon will come get you. I heard that it got yet another disebodient princess''

''I'm not a child anymore, those stories doesn't scare me anym...''

The princess couldn't finish her sentence has a big green and black dragon appeared in the sky, circling and screaming around the castle. It then flew in the princess direction and grabbed her in it's claws. The queen screamed for help but it was already too late. The dragon and the princess was already high in the sky.

The queen fell on her knees, looking at her daughter flying away. Another victim of the Green Dragon. The rumors say the Dragon took three princesses and then vanished. They never heard of the girls or the giant reptile ever again...