Chapter five: The tower

''..ing piece of... Ouuahh!'' Will stumbled back and fell hard on his back. ''Where am I? ''

''In my magnificient tower, dear prince~''The sorcerer explained, out of breath, using his staff like a cane.

They were in a circular room. The walls and floor were all made of rocks. There was not a lot of furnitures : a simple table and a chair, a bookcase full of books and grimoires. And behind him was a cell.

''I don't know what you wanted to do to Maya, but I will NOT let you hurt her!'' Will went to grab his sword, but only grabbed air... He didn't have time to take it back!

''How sweet of you~'' The stranger cooed while grabbing Will's shirt and pushing him up and agaisn't the wall, making the red gem glow even brighter. ''The only thing is, you're unarmed and in my place, there is nothing you can do~''

The prince was struggling against the grip. Yes the man in front of him was taller, but how could he be stronger than him? He was so thin, with almost no muscles!

''You see my charming prince, the only reason why I wanted Maya is because my Master asked me to find her. Did you know she is one of the most powerful sorceress of the whole island?''

''Sorceress...?She is a princess trapped in a castle...''

''Oh so they didn't tell you~? Well it's no suprise, since they didn't tell her either. Well now I can use you as a bait. They will come to save you for sure. So I only have to sit and wait for them to come to me. How great is that?'' The sorcerer said, pushing him even more agaisn't the wall while caressing Will's face with his other hand.

''Maybe we could... Have some fun while we wait. What do you think prince charming~?''

''Wellt here is two problems here. First you kind of holding me agains't my will, so I don't really want to 'have fun' with you'' the prince said ''and second I'm not into man, sorry.''

''Oh, well that's too bad then. Enjoy your little stay in my wonderful cell!''

Wil lwas thrown away in the cell, door closing shut as he tried to stand back up. He tried to open the door, of course, it was locked. The sorcerer left the room without looking back and closed the door. Will sighed, what will he do now? He looked through a window, he could see the ocean... Wait the ocean!? He was in the middle of the island a minute ago. Where was he!? He sat on the ground, wrapping his legs with his arms, trying to steady his breathing. He really hoped the girls would come for him. Vi and Lou didn't seem to like him... Maybe Maya could convince them to save him.

A few hours later, the sorcerer went back into the room with food and water for the prince. He slipped it through the bars and went to sit at the table with his food. Will reluctantly looked at the plate.

''I didn't put anything in it don't worry. Eat!''He commanded coldly.

Will waited until the sorcerer looked away to hide his fork behind is back, trying to break a little part so he could pick the lock later.

''Maybe you should tell me your name so I don't have to call you stranger or boogeyman or freak...''

''Felix Montarak.''

''Felix?That doesn't sound really bad or magical.''

''Yeah, unfortunatly, my parents didn't know I would become a really powerful sorcerer when I was just a little harmless baby.''

''You can always change it. Let's see, you could find a name with G's or K's to make it more... Epic. Like.. Gardakan! Hmm, nah that sounds a little too Paladin style... Oh I know, MORDAK!''

''Mordak Montarak, really? You are so smart Princey aren't you? Trying to distract me so I won't see what you're doing?''

''What do you mean?''

Felix pointed at Will and make a gesture with his finger, making the fork fly through the air and land in his hand.

''You figured this out faster than I thought. It's great, but now I will have to chain you up.'' He made a motion toward a chain that was hanging on the wall and pointed back at Will. The chain flew in the cell and spun around his torso, pinning his arms in his back. Will tried to free himself, but the chain was to tight.

''Can you atleast help me get on the bed, the floor is not really confortable.''

''Oh you want to go on the bed~'' Felix, opened the cell's door and grabbed the prince and pushed him back on his feet like he was as light as a feather.

''That's not what I meant!'' Will pleaded while he was being pushed on the bed.

''I know~ I just like seeing fear in your eyes~'' The sorcerer responded, locking the cell again. ''I might be a 'bad guy', but I'm not that mean you know.''

''How can you be that strong? It doesn't make sense. No offence, but you are cleary out of shape. How can you push me around like that!?''

''Hmm I don't know if I should tell you. I'm being nice here, telling you my name, giving you food and there you are trying to escape...''

''Well I wouldn't really call you nice since you locked me in here... But I can atleast say that my name is Will.''

''Prince Will? Really unique and creative name.''

''I didn't really choose it.''

''Haha, you're so funny'' Felix said sarcastically. ''I guess I can tell you how I got this powerful. It's a really funny story, actually. Long story short, I went to see some mysterious ladies that promised me to give me great power, at only one condition : I had to resist their charms... It wasn't that hard since they missed a little something to really attract me! The look on their faces! It was priceless. Looked like it was the first time they met a gay man before! Anyway, they gave me this enchanted staff that gives me incredible strenght and enhance my already existing powers.''

''And your powers are...?''

''Enough story telling for today, little Will. I'm tired of all thoses teleportations. See you tomorrow~.''

He then left the prince alone. Will tried again to break free of the chain, but he couldn't. This Felix knew how to tie someone up. Atleast he knew that the sorcerer could teleport, move objects and is super strong. He kept that in mind since it would most likely be useful informations to share when the princesses come to save him... If they really do come save him.

---

Please tell me someone understood the Gardakan and Mordak reference! I can't be the only DND player from Quebec on Wattpad!