Bowser

"Well, it's gotta be Bowser!"

Luigi accusingly glanced at the Koopa King, who shook his large head in disbelief and disappointment.

"Okay, Luigi, that's just pathetic," Bowser rolled his eyes. "Don't lie. You just won't admit the truth, and you want a scapegoat so that you don't have to face the obvious!"

"The truth? What-"

"It's you!"" Bowser taunted, crossing his arms. Toad gasped upon hearing the accusation.

"But...No way!" Toad shook his head. "I swear that it's Bowser! This just proves it even more! Why else would he be so accusatory? He's trying to cover something up!"

"I don't know," Rosalina paled considerably as they accusations never ended. She didn't want to make another decision, but she didn't want it to be Luigi. "I just..."

"Oh, come on, Rosie," Luigi sighed heavily, glancing at the galactic princess with a varying degree of exasperation. "You know it can't be Toad or myself, we would never do that to you! Toad is right, Bowser has been accusing us this whole time. It's got to be him."

"I swear it's not me!"

"He shot two people!" Toad reminded them, a ghastly look on his face. "One of them was completely innocent! He shot them because he got scared! What non-mafia would do that?"

"I was just trying to narrow down our options!" Bowser defended himself, reddening in embarrassment. "It worked, didn't it?"

"But you still killed someone innocent! It has to be you. None of us would want to kill besides you!"

"That...that makes so much sense..." Rosalina murmured. "You...this whole meeting...was just a front..."

"...You didn't want peace," Luigi frowned. "You wanted to kill all of us! My brother died because of you!! I'm going to kill you!"

The sidekick of the hero Mario jumped towards Bowser, attempting to attack him with his bare hands.

"Wait, it's not me!" Bowser held his hands up to pry Luigi off of him easily. After all, he was huge compared to the plumber. "You're making a giant mistake."

"Oh, right. It has to be unanimous," Toad rolled his eyes. "So, everyone agrees, right?"

"YES!" Luigi yelled. "Now let me kill him already! You're the reason all of our suffering has come to exist!"

"I agree as well..."

"Well, fine. The truth is..." Bowser paused for dramatic flair, and then grinned facetiously as he stood to his full height. The hairs on the back of everyone's neck rose as he towered over them menacingly, his beady eyes staring straight into their souls. Luigi quivered as Bowser spoke. "...I'm still not the damn mafia."

"Oh, come on!" Toad cries out, sick of Bowser's pretending. "Just admit it. You lost! You can't kill us anymore, that's against the rules of the game! Accept your defeat and die!"

"I won't admit to something I won't do!"

"It's hopeless! Give up!"

"I'm...sick of this!"

The lights immediately blacked out, and everyone instantly screamed for their lives. Terror overtook all of them. They couldn't see anything in the ominous shadows, but they could most certainly hear the screams of everyone else surrounded.

"No...I didn't want this to happen," The mafia muttered as the lights turned back on, and three bodies lay dead beside them. The voice screeched over the intercom. "Why did you kill them!? Why? I wanted these last people to survive!"

"You knew it going in. You wanted them all to die, didn't you? Mission accomplished. Congratulations."

"Not everyone!" The mafia protested, glancing at the dead bodies. "Kaira...Please, go back. I don't want this!"

"Do you think I can just...rewind time or something!?" The voice sneered, disdain prominent in their tone. "No. Even if I could, I'm out raiding another Kingdom. Clean up the mess, won't you?"

"Wait, Kaira!" The mafia cursed as the intercom disappeared, leaving them with the bodies of everyone strewn around. The mafioso walked over to Bowser's body and kicked it with annoyance. With a resigned look, the mafioso stood and walked out.

"Goodbye, my friends."

uh oh! better go look for the murderer in another part...