Missing

Over the past month, Amethyst's clothes have been going missing. It was like her clothes were disappearing. One day, one of her socks went missing from her favorite pair of socks. Next, it was a shirt. Then, it was a pair of pants, and so on. Amethyst had yet to catch the culprit, but she decided that today was the day. She laid out one of her favorite hoodies on her bed and hid in her closet. What she didn't expect, was for Pearl to come in and try to steal the hoodie before Amethyst stopped her.

"So it's been you stealing my clothes. What are you even doing with them?" Amethyst questioned Pearl as she froze in place.

"iiisiiffftttmmmm," Pearl mumbled embarrassed.

"Speak up, Pearl. What do you do with my clothes?" Amethyst asked louder this time.

"I sniff them, alright. They smell like you. And your hoodies are comfortable and warm. It feels like you're hugging me when I wear them," Pearl answered shyly.

"Ohhh. If you wanted hugs you could have said so, babe, " Amethyst said hugging Pearl.

" It's just that you've been so busy I thought you didn't have time for me anymore, " Pearl explained sadly while twiddling her thumbs.

Amethyst grabbed her hands and made her look her in the eyes. "Hey, look at me. I will always have time for you. And if I'm not giving you enough time, let me know and I'll make time, " Amethyst said before kissing Pearl gently.

After that was solved, Pearl stopped stealing Amethyst's clothes. She never gave any of the ones she stole back either. The couple started to spend more time with each other. They became closer than ever. Their love helped them overcome all the obstacles.

Bye Airheads🎈
Love you guys💜