How to dance

Btw, Amethyst is taller than Pearl just to let you guys know. Anyways, on with the story.

Pearl loves to dance. What Pearl loves most is dancing with Amethyst. The only problem was, every time she tried to get Amethyst to dance with her, she declines and always tells Pearl that she can't dance. Pearl had tried everything: dance classes, apps, their friends, and more but, nothing was working. So she decided to take a more simple approach that she should have tried earlier. Pearl was going to teach Amethyst to dance herself.

Take my hand, take a breath
Pull me close and take one step
Keep your eyes locked on mine
And let the music be your guide

Pearl started playing music. She grabbed Amethyst's hands and placed one on her hip and held the other with her own hand.

Won't you promise me?
(Now won't you promise me?)
(That you'll never forget)
We'll keep dancing
(To keep dancing)
Wherever we go next

Pearl made Amethyst promise that even if they did break up one day that she would keep dancing. Even if their strings of fate weren't intertwined and fate would have them go their separate ways, Pearl wanted Amethyst to always have the joy of dance.

It's like catching lightning, the chances of finding
Someone like you
It's one in a million, the chances of feeling
The way we do

It was so rare to see a love like theirs nowadays. A love so true all you had to do was look at them and you would be able to see how in love they were.

And with every step together
We just keep on getting better
So can I have this dance?
(Can I have this dance?)
Can I have this dance?

It was as if their love for each other grew with each step they took. Soon Amethyst could dance without Pearl's guidance. Pearl separated herself from Amethyst and was about to suggest that they head inside until she was interrupted.

Take my hand, I'll take the lead
And every turn will be safe with me
Don't be afraid, afraid to fall
You know I'll catch you through it all

This time, Amethyst asked Pearl to dance with her. Pearl put her hand in Amethyst's and they began to dance once again.

And you can't keep us apart
(Even a thousand miles can't keep us apart)
'Cause my heart is wherever you are

This time, they were even closer. They were pressed against each other. Pearl's face rested in the crook of Amethyst's neck.

It's like catching lightning, the chances of finding
Someone like you
It's one in a million, the chances of feeling
The way we do

Amethyst led them all over Brooding Hill, as she spun and dipped Pearl a few times.

And with every step together
We just keep on getting better
So can I have this dance?
(Can I have this dance?)
Can I have this dance?

Now they could hear the thunder but they ignored it, wanting to stay in that moment forever.

Oh, no mountain's too high and no ocean's too wide
'Cause together or not, our dance won't stop
Let it rain, let it pour, what we have is worth fighting for
You know I believe that we were meant to be! Oh!

It had gotten considerably darker and it had started to sprinkle. Amethyst noticed this and asked Pearl if she still wanted to dance. Pearl asked Amethyst why she would want to stop.

It's like catching lightning, the chances of finding
Someone like you
It's one in a million, the chances of feeling
The way we do

After a few seconds, it started to rain heavily. Pearl and Amethyst wrapped up their dance and ran to the house.

And with every step together
We just keep on getting better
So can I have this dance?
(Can I have this dance?)
Can I have this dance?

When they got inside, Pearl told Amethyst that she could no longer refuse to dance with Pearl after today. Amethyst only kissed Pearl before they took a shower, got hot chocolate, and cuddled.

Btw happy late Valentine's Day!!! Sorry for not updating on Wednesday.

Bye Airheads🎈
Love you guys💜