Jealousy

This was requested by @youtube4life118.

Pearl didn't know why she felt like this. She had never felt this emotion so strongly before. It all started when Pearl and Amethyst were supposed to have a date night when Amethyst cancelled because she said she had forgotten her plans with Steven. Ever since that day, it seems that the time Amethyst and Pearl spend together is decreasing.

Amethyst had noticed Pearl had been down for a few weeks so she had finally made plans to go on a date when Pearl told her no. This shocked Amethyst to say the least.

"What do you mean no? I thought you wanted to go on dates with me," Amethyst said as she looked at Pearl incredulously.

"Why don't you go on dates with Steven since you spend more time with him," Pearl said not facing Amethyst.

"Is this what this is about? So you're jealous of Steven?" Amethyst asked Pearl.

"Yes! He has spent more time with my girlfriend than I have in the past month!" Pearl screamed as she turned around with tears cascading down her face.

Amethyst immediately took her in her arms and comforted her.

"Pearl I wish you would have told me earlier. If you had told me I wouldn't have spent as much time with Steven," Amethyst said as she wiped Pearl's tears.

"I thought you just didn't have time for me anymore," Pearl sniffled.

"Babygirl, I will always have time for you," Amethyst said as she kissed Pearl gently.

"Now, how about that date?" Amethyst asked as she and Pearl laughed.

Bye Airheads🎈
Love you guys💜