Vibin

Pearl and Amethyst DO NOT know each other. Human AU. Btw Amethyst is tall.

Steven and Amethyst were best friends. Steven had convinced Amethyst to get over her ex-girlfriend Garnet who cheated on her. They went to a club called Homeworld.

They sat down at the bar and ordered drinks. After a few minutes a guy, who introduced himself as Lars, came up to them and asked Steven to dance. Before he left, Steven told Amethyst that she needed to get up and have fun dancing instead of moping at the bar.

Amethyst soon finished her drink and headed to the dance floor as Don't Stop the Music by Rihanna started to play. That's when Amethyst saw her standing across the room. She was wearing a black spaghetti strap dress with sparkles at the top, middle, and bottom. She topped it off with a black lacey choker.

Pearl's outfit:

The mysterious woman began to walk over to Amethyst while lip-syncing the lyrics to the song

The mysterious woman began to walk over to Amethyst while lip-syncing the lyrics to the song. The woman grabbed Amethyst's hand and put them on her waist while putting her arms around Amethyst's neck. They danced until the end of the song and the woman began to speak.

"My name's Pearl," she said looking Amethyst into the eyes.

"Amethyst," Amethyst replied maintaining eye contact with Pearl.

"You wanna get out of here?" Pearl asked.

"Let's go," Amethyst said grabbing Pearl's hand and leading her out of the club.

Amethyst texted Steven to let him know that she had left and he would have to find a way to get home. Amethyst unlocked her car and opened the door for Pearl before running to the other side and getting in. They drove to the nearest hotel and got a room for the night.

That night Amethyst forgot all about Garnet as she laid in bed with Pearl that night. The next morning Pearl and Amethyst exchanged numbers and began to talk. After a while, Amethyst had finally asked Pearl to be her girlfriend. They both knew when they first looked into each other's eyes this would be more than a one night stand.

Bye Airheads🎈
Love you guys💜