Stay with me

This was requested by @ThisIsLonne.

Amethyst was making her regular trip to the Kindergarten when she was attacked. Amethyst comes once a week to reminisce about when she first came out of her hole. This time was different. Amethyst didn't even make it to her hole before she was attacked by corrupted gems.

It's had been three hours since Amethyst left and Pearl was starting to get worried. She was pacing as Garnet and Steven were trying to get her to calm down.

"She's been gone for three hours. She's usually only gone for one. I think we should check on her," Pearl said as she stopped pacing to look at Steven and Garnet.

"If it will put your mind at ease, we will go check on Amethyst," Garnet said walking over to the warp pad.

Steven and Pearl followed her and in seconds they arrived at the Kindergarten. Just as they arrived, they saw an injured Amethyst being overpowered by corruptions.

Pearl quickly drew her sword and rushed at the corruptions. They all ran away and Pearl dropped to the ground beside Amethyst. She kept mumbling 'no' over and over again.

"You can't leave my Amethyst. Not like this. I never got the chance to tell you I love you," Pearl said as tears streamed down her face.

Amethyst smiled at Pearl saying, "I love yo-" Amethyst was cut off by her own scream.

Garnet pulled Pearl back and pushed her behind her body along with Steven. Pearl watched as the person she loved most became fully corrupted.

Amethyst:

After she as corrupted, Amethyst didn't attack them

After she as corrupted, Amethyst didn't attack them. She walked up to Pearl and nuzzled into her arms before running off. That was the last Steven and Garnet ever saw of Amethyst. Pearl started to come to the Kindergarten every day. She eventually became corrupted and found Amethyst again. They spent the rest of eternity running around to their heart's content in the Kindergarten.

Bye Airheads🎈
Love you guys💜