Daybreak

Okay so bear(pun intended) with me as I magically put a forest in top of Brooding Hill. Btw I don't know if I've ever clarified this before but just incase you didn't know Brooding bill is the giant hill in Steven Universe.

It was 5:30 on a Saturday morning as Pearl woke Amethyst up. She woke her up early knowing that it usually takes an hour for her to wake up and get ready. After they had gotten ready and grabbed their bags containing: water, candy bars(cause we are unhealthy bitches), hand towels, blankets, first aid kits, and flashlights they set out for Brooding Hill.

It took the couple 45 minutes to get up the hill with many stops for Amethyst yo rest because she lazy. When they got up on the hill they had 15 minutes to spare until the sun would rise. Pearl set out a blanket for them to sit on and one to rap around them. As the sun was rising Pearl told Amethyst to stand up as she got down on one knee.

"Amethyst, we have been together for years and I have finally built up the courage to ask you what I have wanted my whole life. You mean the world to me. Scratch that, you are my world. We're like the moon revolving around the Earth. So will you do me the honor of being my Earth and letting me revolve around you?" Pearl asked as she pulled out a tiny box and opened it to reveal a beautiful diamond ring with the rising sun reflecting off of it.

"Yes!!" Amethyst yelled excitedly as she knocked Pearl over right after Pearl got up and put the ring on her finger.

After that they had a beautiful wedding with all of Beach City present.

Bye Airheads🎈
Love you guys💜