001

It was an ordinary night for Peter; beating bad guys and saving the day, but sometimes it got boring. Peter hadn't had any excitement concerning villains in a very long time, so his nightly encounters were the same.

For those wondering, Peter and Megan's relationship remained strong ever since those days as dumb teenagers. Sure, they had their minor arguments and differences like every other couple, but at the end of the day they still had so much love for each other.

It had been almost ten years of dating, and at this point Peter knew that Megan was the one. He had loved her since they were fifteen, and there was no stopping now.

Peter was currently sitting on a rooftop eating a churro, his favorite, looking out at the city lights, and let out a sigh. He could be with Megan right now, but what's a neighborhood with it's friendly neighborhood Spider-Man?

"We meet again, Spider-Man."

He turned to around to see a familiar face, well, mask. It was the Black Cat, who was going to cause him some trouble for the millionth time.

Peter set his churro down and stood up to face her, and she had her claws out, ready for playtime.

"Lemme guess, stole a jewel? Robbed a bank? Come on, tell me." Peter chuckled. It was the same old shit, especially when it came to the Black Cat.

"Well, I am here to steal something..." She said, slowly working her way towards him, making sure she wooed him with every step she took.

"What, my mask? Wouldn't be the first time that's happened to me." He replied, looking down at her as she stared at him with seductive eyes that could never fool him.

"No, your heart." She smirked, trailing her fingers up his chest, which make him cringe.

"Come on, you already know my answer." Peter rolled his eyes. Again, same old, same old. Black Cat would never quit trying to win Peter, even if a certain future lawyer already had it a long time ago.

"Ugh." She grunted. "I can never win, huh?"

"Nope." He laughed. "Now, tell me, why do you have this?"

Peter reveals a large diamond that he took from her pocket, and she gasps, patting her pockets, realizing that he snatched it while she didn't notice. Two could play at that game.

"You-"

"Trying to turn Spidey to the dark side? This isn't Star Wars, you know." The two turn to see Megan, Michelle, and a bunch of police officers behind them, leaving Black Cat caught red handed.

"Book em, boys." Michelle demanded, a smirk plastered on her face. "God, I love saying that."

"Screw this." She said and threw a smoke bomb on the ground, quickly making an escape. Once again, they failed to catch her. She was too good, even for Peter.

"You better run!" Megan yelled out, and everyone proceeded to look at her confused.

"Meg, we don't want her to run." Michelle rolled her eyes.

"Oh, right." She said, blushing in embarrassment. "Whoops."

"And this is why you're the lawyer." Michelle joked.