004

Megan, Michelle, and Ned all hurried to Megan's car. Michelle turned on the siren once more, throwing herself into the drivers seat and turning the car on without warning everybody else. After everyone got in, she drove off without letting anyone have to chance to put on their seat belts, but she didn't care.

"Hello? Seatbelt!" Megan yelled. How lawyerly of her.

"Hold the wheel!" Michelle ordered, then Megan steered the wheel from the passengers seat while Michelle put on her seat belt, then quickly put her hands back on the wheel and sped up.

As they drove towards the scene, the fight between Peter and whoever this green dude is got uglier and uglier with every hit. He was clearly one step ahead of Peter, knowing all of his tricks, so Peter was definitely struggling.

"Who the hell is that guy?" Megan questioned as she leaned to look up. "I've never seen that costume before."

"Gotta be a new guy. Or maybe our universe's version of the same ol' villain." Michelle said, her eyes on the road like a shark eyeing its next meal.

"Are we gonna die?" Ned asked out of nowhere, causing the two girls in front to yell at him.

"Ned!"

"Sorry!" He quickly apologized.

Megan's wheels screeched as Michelle drifted to park. She was definitely gonna have to get that check out later and maybe make Michelle pay for it.

"Officers are already on the scene. Pft, dumbasses." Michelle rolled her eyes with a laugh.

The three got out of the car, slamming the car doors like badasses as they walked towards the officers shooting their guns to the sky.

"Hey!" Michelle called out. "Weapons down! They're useless!"

"Detective Jones!" An officer stopped and turned. "I thought you were investigating!"

"That's Detective MJ to you!" She sassed. "What the hell is going on?"

"Spidey up there got some green dude fighting him or something!" He replied, pointing up to the fight that was still going on. Now they were on a rooftop, and Peter was way too close to losing the fight, but he wasn't giving up.

"Clear everyone out! And that includes all of you!" She ordered, and the officers immediately got out of the way.

"Yes, ma'am!"

Michelle turned to Megan and Ned with her hands on her hips, and all Megan could do was laugh at how Michelle acts while on the job. "So demanding."

"It's what I do best." She smirked.

A loud yell from Peter was heard from up high, and it have Megan the idea to call Peter on her watch. It was a watch that was specially made for her, and could do much more than your average watch. "Hold on."

She called Peter, hoping for an answer, which she was going to get. "Hey, you good up there?"

"Oh, hi, honey!" Peter said, surprised by the sudden call. He assumed that Megan was witnessing the fight, but he had to remain focused. "Um, I don't know what's up with this guy! He- oh, that's a blade, that's a blade, that's-"