008

"Well, if it isn't Megan Jackson who's snuck into my office."

This was bad, so fucking bad. Getting caught was literally the only thing she had to avoid, so that goal was thrown out the window and all the way into space.

Megan turns to see Norman, who appears to be normal, but she was in a tough situation right now, so she had to plan an escape, all without getting hurt.

"You put MJ in the hospital." She spoke with all the disgust in the world. Megan didn't have much respect for Norman, but he definitely lost all of the respect she had left for him.

"Spider-Man has to pay for what he did to Harry." Norman said, slowly walking towards her. "Don't you know that?"

"It's not his fault, Norman." Megan slowly inched back, trying to reason with him while she could. "Harry just happened to be there at the time of the explosion."

"But how come he gets to walk freely?" He asked. His voice sounded sinister, like he wasn't the Norman everyone knew and loved.

Megan took more steps back, struggling to form words as she was currently fearing for her life, but she had to keep it together. "Your son isn't a superhero, he doesn't have-"

"My son isn't weak!" Norman snaps, causing Megan to stumble and bump into his desk.

"I'm not saying that! He's very strong to still be alive!" She said.

"The day my son got in that explosion is the day he died in my heart!" He yelled. Megan stepped back even further, quickly looking back to see what was behind her. She had to know her surroundings if she was going to make it out alive.

"But he isn't dead!" Megan exclaimed. "Norman, he-"

"Enough!" Norman interrupts her with a big slap to the face, and she immediately puts her hand to her cheek, really feeling the intensity of that slap. Hitting women in this day and age? That was not the way to go.

"What the fu-"

Norman goes to grab Megan, and she quickly stomps on his foot to get away. She then beeps Peter through her watch, calling for him, and he immediately answers. "Meg, hey! What's up?"

"What's up? What's fucking up is that I need you here, like, now." She demanded. "Norman showed up and he's trying to fight me."

"What? How are you gonna get out of there?" Peter asked.

"Um, just trust me and get your ass over here." Megan replied and hung up on him, then quickly threw whatever was in sight towards Norman to deter him from hurting her.

"Throwing stuff? Really?" Norman snickered as he dodges all the objects being thrown at him. "Come on, I didn't think you'd be this weak!"

Now that was where Megan had it. Nobody how many times she told herself she was more than the label that was put upon her, it was never enough. But hearing it from Norman? He may be physically stronger with this Green Goblin injection, but this was it for her.

"I'm not weak." She whispered to herself. "I have a black belt."

"Quit mumbling, would you?" He scoffed.