016

renjun

"congrats sa inyo!" renjun looks at hana who is congratulating the jisung and chenle, and their teammates who won the match, making high fives and hand shakes. this is the first time hana stepped inside the school.

everyone was struck in awe by hana's beauty. and renjun, even if he sees her everyday was still amazed by her beauty and presence.

a lot of the varsity members, jisung and chenle's team were all smiles as they look at hana. he noticed everyone giggles after touching her hands for a hand shake or a high five.

renjun just leans on the wall, waiting for them. stephanie, cara's younger sister approaches him, smiling.

"oppa," stephanie calls, shoving her hands on the pockets of her jacket.

renjun smiles at her and reached for her head and taps it. he messes her hair which made stephanie scrunch her nose.

"kamusta, tep?" he asked.

"marupok pa rin," she said, nonchalantly and chuckles, "charot."

renjun chuckled and stephanie leans on the wall beside him. he casually looks at hana again, who is laughing together with chenle and their teammates.

there's something about hana that caught his attention. he doesn't know how, or why, or when, he finds her amusing and it seems like he can't get enough of her.

"matutunaw na 'yan," stephanie said, and as if on cue, hana looks at them kaya umiwas ng tingin si renjun at tumingin kay stephanie.

"ha?" he asked.

"hakdog mo matutunaw na," stephanie said and laughed before tapping his shoulder and went towards jisung.

renjun sighed at sumunod sa kanya.

he felt new and different. hindi pa siya nahulog ng ganito sa buong buhay niya. he's not into a serious type of relationships and he even made a promise that he'll get into a serious relationships after he graduates.

but somehow, when he looks at hana he forgets it.

one day he notices something towards her, and then he became awkward, and then acting weird, and then denying everything he feels towards her.

he hopes this will just pass and he'll move on. he really prays that this is just some happy crush because he doesn't want to fall for one of his circle of friends.

but the next thing he knew, he was catching feelings.

---