030

hana

hana sighed and went outside their house. she walks at a slow pace, dragging her feet lazily. tonight she's unusually sad. hindi niya alam kung bakit, bigla lang nawala yung mood niya.

she's heading to the famous chicken resto that they usually eat. she needs something that can cheer her up and distract herself from feeling lonely.

both her hands are on the pockets of her hoodie. one is clutching her phone and the other hand is gripping her money lightly.

ihahatid sana siya ng kambal niya but she refused. she wanted to be alone. she wanted to walk alone and watch the city lights and cars and people.

the chicken resto is still crowded with people dining in and taking out their orders. the delivery men are busy going in and out of the resto.

pumasok siya sa loob and headed to the counter. she pursed her parched up lips while looking at the menu on top of the wall behind the counter.

"hm, oppa?"

a familiar petite girl is standing in front of the line, the cashier is waiting for her. everybody, including hana is waiting for her to order and leave.

"should i pick buffalo wings?" the girl scratched her head and looks up. hana rolled her eyes and groaned, she doesn't like waiting, especially when she's not in the mood.

she can't see her face since she's behind her but the girl is really familiar. she's seen her somewhere.

"oh, okay," the girl finally puts her phone down and ordered.

"akala ko aabutan tayo ng linggo nito," hana remarked that made everyone, including the girl to look at her.

some smiled, chuckled at umiling na lang. she knows everybody agrees with her, including the cashier.

she looks at the girl again, who is looking at her. when their gazes met, the girl immediately looked down and bit her lip.

when she got her order, hana noticed the girl's hand is shaking. she almost dropped the box of chicken. buti tinulungan siya ng lalaki sa likod niya.

"s-sorry-- ah thank you,"

hana just stared at her, and before the girl could walk past her, she took a glance at hana and that's when she realized why she's familiar.

it's the girl they saw with renjun.

          "if the purge is real, he would definitely on the top of my list," shuhua said, pertaining to yangyang and drank another glass of her soju.

the girls are talking and drinking for 3 hours now. they had a lot of catch ups to talk, gossiping about the girls or professors they hate and even with their love lives.

cara is still the happiest in the bunch. she's got an amazing relationship with jaemin.

hana just focused in drinking and eating. she knows they are waiting for her to talk and share things but she kept silent and avoided some topics.

shuhua is as usual, frustrated about yangyang. she finally admits she likes him and now she's confused. minsan nagiging sweet si yangyang sa kanya, tapos kinaumagahan malalaman niyang may ka-fling ito, tapos may isa na naman the following week at susuyuin siya pagkatapos. the cycle goes on.

as shuhua talked about them and her feelings, hana felt emotional and drunk and without any warning, she cried.

shuhua stopped talking and the rest of the girls looked at her.

"sabi ko na nga ba eh may problema," cara said. yerim rushed to her side and gently taps her back.

hana, wasted and crying, talks gibberish words that they can't understand. she talked about how her twin brother stole her tiramisu cake and about their dog who ignored her the other day.

hindi alam nina cara kung matatawa ba sila o maaawa sa kanya. they hardly see hana cry, most of the time she cries to tease his brother or she cries because of laughing.

"sorry cara," she said, still crying. her cheeks are already red and her eyes puffed from crying.

"bakit?" natatawang tanong ni cara

hana just wiped her tears and cried again instead of answering.

"sorryyy," she sobbed and hiccupped.

"why are you saying sorry to her?" shuhua, the true and supportive friend she is, is taking a video at this rare moment. hana is crying. that is rare.

"sorry," she paused and sobbed, "sorry kasi hindi ako nag social sciences," she added and they burst on laughing.

"no it's okay hana," cara replied and hugged her.

"sorry. sorry kasi hindi na tayo masyadong nag-uusap," she sobs and cried again. "sorry kasi nung hindi na tayo nagkikita parang lumalayo ka na sakin tapos parang kasalanan ko 'yun,"

hana doesn't know why, but she feels like she needs to apologize. it's like she's standing in front of that person and it's her time to say sorry.

the girls are confused. alam nilang wala sa kanila ang tinutukoy ni hana dahil palagi naman silang nag-uusap sa gc nila.

"naalala mo nung birthday ni mark tapos close na close pa tayo 'nun," and then she cried again, and wailed like a kid. natatawa siyang niyakap nina casandra kahit hindi nila alam kung para kanino 'yun at bakit siya nagso-sorry.

"sino ba kasi 'yan, mamshi?" yerim asked. hana didn't answered and continued talking.

"bakit noon close tayo tapos ngayon hindi na?" she asked, sobbing.

they raised their brows, some of them has their forehead creased. they are waiting for hana to spill it.

and she did.

"renjun, bakit?" she said and blacked out.