12:01

hwang hana

hana just stared at the tiled floor of the hallway while listening to renjun walking away. her tears fell again as she crouches down and covered her head with her knees.

"hana," she felt sunwoo beside her.

her heart ached so much. renjun still accepted her after what she has done to him.

she hates herself.

"hana upo muna tayo 'dun," sunwoo helped her stand up and walked to the nearest bench outside the building.

hana is crying silently while sunwoo is tapping her back.

sunwoo is still there. hana is pushing him away kasi masasaktan lang siya. she started pushing him away when she realized she caused too much pain for renjun. she's scared that she'll hurt sunwoo too.

"okay lang. i won't mind you hurting me," that's what he said that day.

and from that moment, palagi na siyang sumasama kay hana.

"sorry nadamay ka," hana said and looked at him. he smiled.

"okay lang, ano ba." sunwoo fished his handkerchief in his pocket and handed it to her.

"i don't deserve renjun and you," hana said, tearing up again.

sunwoo smiled, wiping her tears and fixed her hair.

"mahal mo siya?" he asked, pertaining to renjun.

hana looked up and heaved a sigh. when he asked that question she realized many things. umayos siya ng upo at tinignan si sunwoo, trying her best not to cry again.

"sunwoo, sorry." she said and held his hands.

"sorry kasi na-realize ko mas okay pala sakin 'yung naglalakad lang tapos nagco-commute. na mas okay pala yung unplanned dates tapos maaabutan kayo ng gabi. pero hindi ako nagrereklamo ha, masaya ako na kasama ka. sobra," hana crunched her nose and sniffed, stopping herself from crying. sunwoo is listening intently at her while smiling genuinely.

"na-realize kong mahal ko na pala si renjun. na nahuhulog na ako nung palaging siya 'yung sumasalo sa blind dates ko. palagi akong nakatingin sa malayo tapos nasa malapit lang pala siya," hana smiled, her tears fell. sunwoo slightly pressed her palm, comforting her.

"mahal na mahal ko pala siya," she burst into tears. hana covered her face with her hands while sunwoo is laughing at her.

"ayan ngayon mo lang na realize dahil sakin. libre naman diyan, baka naman." he said and hugged hana while still laughing.

napatawa na rin si hana habang umiiyak. she really doesn't deserve him. he's so precious and he deserves someone who will love him dearly.

"sige na nga," she said and cracked a smile while her tears are still falling. lalong lumakas ang tawa ni sunwoo.

"hala ano ba 'yan! ayaw tumigil," hana said and chuckled, wiping her tears.

"hay nako. gaga ka talaga. ano na ang gagawin mo ngayon?" he asked.

"aamin ako sa kanya," she said "pero hindi ko alam kung paano." she scratched his head at ginulo na naman ni sunwoo ang buhok niya.

"mamaya ka na mag plano diyan. libre mo muna ako," he said that earned a punch from her.

"di ka pa ba nabusog 'dun kanina?!" she asked.

"sinong mabubusog dun eh ang awkward. may pa beef pa si momshie hana," pang aasar ni sunwoo kaya nakatikim na naman siya ng suntok.

"aray! crunchy pa naman 'yung mura mo sa kanya-- aray sorry na!" he said while laughing.

hana spent the day with sunwoo, planning how will hana confess to renjun and just playing around. hana has been searching for true love, but she realized true love is here, with sunwoo, with her twin brother, with her friends, and with renjun.

she's just blind. and scared of the outcome. she's scared she'll end up like their parents.

but now, she's ready to take risk.

---