103

stylish

today is the day that she'll stop.

if hindi 'to magwowork then magfo-focus na lang siya sa studies niya.

she's nervous. the girls are excited for her at  tinulungan pa siyang mag-ayos. which is odd.

uminom siya ng tubig and casually taps the table while peeking outside the window. she doesn't have any idea about her date. alam niya lang is pogi daw.

of course. blind date eh.

she doesn't know why pilit siyang ini-arrange ni celine ng blind date. it's really out of the blue.

while she's fixing her hair, she heard the sound of the bell from the door, a sign that someone came in the cafè.

she gulped. kinakabahan siya. uminom ulit siya ng tubig and while drinking, someone placed a bouquet of roses on the table.

dahan-dahan siyang tumingin sa kaniya and she nearly jumped in her seat.

"hi," he said, smiling.

"r-renjun," hana is still in shock. she's staring at him with her eyes wide open.

"sabi mo di ba, baka dito ako magkakaroon ng confidence," he said at umupo sa katapat niyang upuan.

"ah oo," she smiled awkwardly and scanned the whole place. she realized sila lang ang nandun sa expresso cafè.

"y-you rented the whole place?" she changes the topic. renjun nodded and looked at her.

"sabi mo rin baka makakahanap ako ng jowa dito," he added kaya napatingin si hana sa kanya.

"h-ha?"

her heart skipped a beat.

they are staring at each other. his eyes are shining. hana swallowed the lump in her throat.

"b-bakit?" hana asked that made renjun smile.

hindi alam ni hana ang gagawin niya. she just feels overwhelmed at gusto niyang maiyak.

renjun, even if he's smiling, prayed to the Lords in heaven that she won't be awkward after this. pinapakalma niya ang puso niya na halos lumabas na sa ribcage niya. with the help of his friends, they successfully moved the date to sunday since may class si hana sa saturday.

at dahil hindi na niya mapigilan ang kaba niya, napainom na lang siya ng tubig habang nanginginig.

muntik na niyang mabitawan ang baso. he's just really nervous at ngayon lang ito lumabas. nawala naman ang kaba ni hana nang makita si renjun. she chuckled kaya napatingin renjun sa kanya at tumawa na rin.

they just laughed awkwardly hanggang sa medyo nawala na ang kaba nila.

hana cleared her throat and acted natural.

"kain muna tayo," she said and smiled at him.

"h-ha?" it's renjun's turn to be confused. nawala sa isip niya ang plano.

"i'm hungry. malapit na 'rin mag lunch," she said and renjun immediately agreed.

kailangan niyang mag-ipon ng energy at lakas ng loob para mamaya.

they were eating silently and renjun is still nervous. on the other hand, hana is still confused and overwhelmed.

they are done eating and all, tahimik na ulit sila.

this is it.

renjun swallowed the lump in his throat.

go for it.

umayos siya ng upo and looked at hana.

it's now or never.

"hwang hana," napatingin si hana sa kanya.

he stared at her hazel brown eyes, and at that moment he gathered all his energy and will to say the words he wanted to say for a very long time.

this is the moment.

"mahal kita," this time renjun said it louder. loud enough for her to hear it. loud enough to go along with is loud heartbeat. he said it proudly, without hesitations and fears, he said it, emphasizing every word.

"mahal na mahal kita,"

hana blinked as her heart melted.

finally.

but hana just smiled at him and after that, renjun just wanted to vanish forever.

---