101

huang renjun

"same pala tayo ng sched lahat," areum informs renjun as she waited for him to finish his breakfast.

"ayaw mong kumain?" he asked at umiling siya. she mouthed the word diet and giggled kaya napailing siya.

"baka mawala 'yang t sa diet mo ha," renjun warned that made areum chuckle.

"hindi nga. kumain na ako ng salad kanina," she said and smiled.

when renjun was in jeju, no one could reach him. he only goes online to post pictures and after that, he turns off his phone.

felix and hyunjin would update him about hana and how she's doing and he's glad because sunwoo is there for her.

akala niya makakalimutan na niya si hana habang nandun siya sa jeju. he paints and goes to an adventure para i-distract ang sarili niya.

but he's reminded of hana in almost everything.

                     lunch came and areum is dragging him to the cafeteria kasi gutom na gutom na siya. she realized hindi pala niya kayang mag diet.

sasabay sila kina hyunjin mag lunch. areum already spotted them kaya hinayaan na lang niyang hilain siya ni areum kahit saan.

"renjun hyung!"

"areum, renjun upo na kayo!"

they were greeted with their enthusiastic smiles. jaemin was there, but cara isn't. he knows something is off between the two but hindi na lang niya 'yun pinansin.

pagkaupo niya, agad niyang nakita si hana na nakatitig na sa kanya. she has something to say, it's visible. sunwoo is beside her at busy na kumakain.

that's why nagmamadaling lumabas si sunwoo sa classroom nila.

to be with hana.

renjun sighed and looks at hana again. katapat niya ito and she's still staring at him.

he smiled.

"kamusta, hana?"

it broke the silence.

he can see that she's tearing up, but she managed to give him her genuine smile that he missed so much.

"heto," she chuckles, "hinihintay ka."

God, i missed her so much.

renjun badly wants to hug her tight and tell her how much he missed her and how much he loves her.

he missed everything about her.

but

"i'm glad you're happy now,"

he glanced at them. sunwoo is absentmindedly holding her hand.

"h-ha?" hana asked and slowly looks at her hands with his. agad niya itong binawi at bumaling ulit kay renjun.