063

valentine's day

(multiple pov's from the hopeless romantic characters chos)

casandra

casandra tucked her hair at the back of her ear and pursed her lips. she's mad, not because of the sight of the couples showing their affections, or the surprises, or the flowers and heart designs everywhere.

she's mad because she's waiting for something that is impossible to happen. she bit her lip and continued walking, until she heard someone calling her.

the familiar voice made her heart skipped a bit.

"casoy," he repeated.

she froze. wala siyang balak na lumingon sa kaniya.

"hoy eomma ni chenle, lumingon ka naman sa appa niya,"

she balled her hands into fists and gathered all the courage to look at him. her heart is beating so fast.

and she saw felix standing in front of her, holding a bouquet of orange roses. he is smiling.

"casoy, happy valentine's day,"

---

yohan

after watching his mutuals retweeting his valentine's day hugot tweets, he finally put his phone down and looked outside the bus window.

halos lahat ng nasa bus ay may hawak na flowers, chocolates or teddy bears at iba pang mga regalo.

some are smiling, blushing, hugging and some people just don't care.

he doesn't have a date. he has no courage to ask the girl he likes for almost 2 years. and now, he's regretting it.

huminto na ang bus sa bus stop. maraming tao ang bumaba at pumasok sa bus. nanatili siyang nakaupo at tumitingin sa paligid.

he doesn't have classes this shift since mamaya pang 3 pm ang klase niya. pero pupunta pa rin siya sa university kasi wala naman siyang gagawin, o ka date kaya pinili niya na lang mag tambay sa library ng university nila.

until he saw a familiar face in the sea of people. she is standing beside the bus stop, waiting.

the bus was about to go and he is still staring at her.

he stared at her.

should i ask her?

he heard the bus doors closing.

"wait lang po!" he immediately stood up and ran outside. his heart is beating fast as he search for her face. the face that makes his day.

he saw her, earphones were tucked in her ears. he stopped and swallowed the lump in his throat.

he didn't moved.

yohan just stared at her, and how the warm sunlight embraces her, and how she glows underneath it.

it's always you.