Hello

A/n: In this story, your a sugar skeleton so you might speak some Spanish. I'm not to great with it so bear with me.

Y/n fell to the floor as Asgore lifted up his trident, she sparred him but she wouldn't do the same. He whispered something and stabbed her green soul.

"AHHH!" Y/n yelled as her eyesockets flew open. She took deep breaths as she looked at her shaky bone hands. The blue heart on her forehead was glowing faintly as she heard someone running up the stairs to her room. Toriel then slammed open the door and looked at her.

"Are you alright?" She asked Y/n, they hugged for a bit. These nightmares have been happening for two weeks straight. Toriel knew the cause but felt as though it would be a bad idea to tell Y/n, it scared her enough just looking at the memories. But why now? After two years, why remind who she is? Toriel asked herself as she patted Y/n back until she felt better.

Time skip....

Y/n and Toriel were in the kitchen drinking some warm tea. Y/n was out of her Pj and was now wearing black leggings over her legs with black boots, finger less gloves, a f/c hoodie with (if you want) white fluff on the outside of the hood. Y/n had flower petals around her eyesockets and a f/c heart on her fore skull with a spider web behind it.

"Are you sure you want to go out? Alone?" Toriel asked Y/n, she drank her tea. They had stared to run out of food and drink but lucky Toriel was able to get some things free from a bar not far from here.

"Yes mama, I can handle myself out there." She answered as she rinsed her cup. "Besides, it'll look less suspicious if I go instead of you. No offense." Y/n said as she washed her mug. Toriel sighed as she looked at her watch, it said 7:30. "Please!" Y/n begged as she held her hands together and went on her knees and made here eyes turn f/c. Toriel sighed and looked at the shopping list.

"Alright my child, please just be back before 9 so I can make my pie." Toriel said, Y/n smiled as she grabbed her satchel and the list. Toriel kissed her fore skull and waved at Y/n as she made her way for the ruin door. Y/n waved back as the door closed. Y/n then felt a chill up her spin as she closed the door.

"Brrr, mama wasn't kidding about it being cold." Y/n said as she turned to look at the snow. She blew on her hands a bit, put on her hood and walked around the woods, hoping to find Snowdin. "Was it the tree with sap on the left or the right?" She asked herself as she looked a a bunch of trees. Y/n never had been out here before and only saw the vines and flowers in the ruins.

"Hey you!" Someone said behind her, she turned to try to find the source of the voice. Just snow and trees. "Down here!" It said again, she looked down and saw a flower with a face on it. She crouched down to look at it. "Howdy! I'm Flowey, Flowey the flower." The flower said, Y/n smirked.

"Hola Flowey, I'm Y/n. Y/n the skeleton." She said, she looked around the forest. "Do you think you could help me? I'm trying to get to snowdin but I've never really been in the forest." Y/n said, she didn't just want to flat out say help me because i'm from the ruins and I have no idea where I am. Flowey smiled.

"Of course friend! Just follow me!" Flowey said as a vine went around Y/n wrist. Y/n was a bit confused why he told her to follow him and then just grabbed his wrist. She shrugged it off, not knowing what would happening next.

Time skip...

"Just past these trees." He said and let go of her wrist.

"Thanks Flowey." She said and walked through the trees, only to be greeted by a cliff. Flowey smiled evil as he made sure there was no way for Y/n to get out. "Uh Flowey, I think we went the wrong way." Y/n said as she looked down the cliff and saw waterfall.

"Nope, were in the right spot!" Flowey said as a vine trapped Y/n's arms around her waist and lifted her in the air. "Now then, how should I dust you?" He asked as his eyes turned into a creepy black.

"D-dust me?" Y/n asked, for some reason Y/n couldn't summon her attacks.

"Well yeah, what else would I do with you?" Flowey yelled at her, she looked down. "You don't know what happens when a monster dies, do you?" He asked her, she glared at him.

"It's not like my mama told me! She kept me in the ruins for like-" She stopped talking, Flowey smiled and brought Y/n over the cliff.

"So the rumor is true. There really is another way out of this joint." He said as the vines started to become lose on her. "Thanks buddy!" He said and dropped her. Y/n screamed as she saw the ground got closer to her, then her souls glowed bright blue as she did to.

"Huh?" She asked herself and looked at her hands as she floated up. She then looked over the cliff and saw someone with a blue jacket hood on while stomping on Flowey.

"Leave me alone you smiling trash bag!" Flowey yelled as he hissed at the person and went into the ground. Y/n then landed on her own feet and her hood went down. 

"Please tell me your not gonna dust me." Y/n said as the person turned to her to reveal a smiling skeleton with one glowing blue eye. The blue around Y/n disappeared and the skeleton's eyes went back to normal.

"Nah, i'm to nice to do that. I'm Sans, Sans the skeleton." The skeleton said as he held out his hand. She smiled as she reached for his hand and took down his hood.

"Y/n, Y/n the sugar skelet-" Y/n was interrupted by a loud fart noise as she shook Sans hand. He snickered.

"The classical woppie cushion in a hand trick, never get's old." Sans said as he held out his hand to show he duck taped a woppie cushion on his hand. She snickered and smiled at him.

"You don't happen to know where snowdin is? I need to get to a place I think is called Grillby's?" She said while tapping her chin in thought, nearly dying made her forget. He put his hands in his pockets.

"I can show you, we'll have to take a short cut though if you don't mind." Sans said, she looked at a watch on her wrist. 8:00 a.m.

"I guess I don't really have much of a choice then." She said, he held out his hand to her and she looked at it, he laughed.

"No cushion this time." He said, she smiled again and took his hand, only to be greeted by a bright light. She closed her eyes while holding her arm infront of her skull. When the light seemed to disappear, she opened her eyes and was greeted by a giant sign of the bar.

"Are you able to teleport?" She asked him, but he was gone.