Ch-14

If one would look close to Yibo's face they would easily be able to detect the adoring gaze and a small sweet smile painting Yibo's face, as he looked at his phone's lock screen where two man and a seven year old was standing among cherry blossom trees, with wide smile playing on their respective faces. Yibo, Zhan and Fanxing had taken this pic last month on their trip to Japan.

The trip was so relaxing and soothing. They had a really great time back there. All of them really felt reluctant to return from Japan and jump into their work, and for Fanxing his school.

Time sure flies. The little guy who would follow him like a little duckling was growing so fast. He really felt like complaining, like all other parents out there.
Fanxing was so smart for a seven year old, so considerate towards other and had such a warm heart. Whenever Yibo and Zhan return from their work he would be there waiting for them respectively and try to cheer them up with smile. Yibo really loved Fanxing's smile it was soothing in its own way. He,for sure, had the most adorable son in the world.

Then there's his Zhan-Ge. A sigh of contentment slipped through Yibo thinking about his ZhanZhan. Suddenly the sunlight got blocked and when Yibo looked up he found Xiao Zhan standing in front of him with a wide smile which shamelessly showed his white bunny teeth. Unconsciously Yibo reciprocated Zhan's smile.

" Did you wait for long, Bobo?", Zhan asked stretching his hand towards Yibo to pull him from the bench.

Yibo took hold of the hand and jumped direct into Zhan's arms and then coiled his arms around Zhan's neck, and slowly shook his head before answering, "Nope, I arrived a few minutes ago. It's good you came quickly. Let's start our amusement park date!"
Zhan gently pinched Yibo's nose and nodded. As Yibo let go, Zhan connected their arms and intertwined their hands, and set off for their first ever amusement park date.

Yup, they had been dating for the last two years. And have had their fair share of dates at different places, but never to the amusement. They wanted to bring Fanxing too, but Fanxing was more interested in staying over at PieXing's along with GuoCheng during the weekend then come with his parents. This morning when they were supposed to leave Zhan was called at the Uni for some error that occurred with some exam material or something. Yibo said he was fine with it and they could go any other day to the amusement park, but Zhan rejected and stubbornly said they will go today. He told Yibo to go while he would try to come direct from Uni quickly. So here they were.

" Which ride you wanna ride first? I think the Valkyrie ride will be good. Wanna ride that?", Zhan said looking at Yibo as they walked leisurely.

" No, lets ride the car racing one!", Yibo said excitedly.

" Okay, if you want to."

Getting a small car each, Yibo continuously tried to bump into Zhan's as Zhan retaliated. It was a fun experience for them as they couldn't stop laughing at each other. The kids looked at them in a weird way, but it didn't matter to them.

After trying out some other light fun rides the rollercoaster attracted Zhan's attention. Though Yibo protested about not wanting to ride it Zhan still dragged them towards the rollercoaster ride. As they took their sit and the thing responsible for their safety cane down, and locked them safely in their sit Yibo shouted, "If anything happens to me tell my son that I loved him a lot. But to his father, I wanna say, I'm gonna hunt you down as a ghost! You won't get rid of me easily—!!!! Ah!!!!!!"

Xiao Zhan chuckled and before he could reply the ride started and the way Yibo clutched his hand it felt that Yibo was gonna give birth. At the end when the ride ended their hair was disheveled and it felt Yibo's soul had left his body. While Zhan couldn't feel his right hand as it became numb cause the flow was stopped when Yibo clutched his hand.