Ch-15(end)

" So that's how you guys met and fell in love?! It sounds so cool and romantic.", a teen who looked somewhat 15 exclaimed dreamily as he supported his chin on his right hand.

" Say Ji-ji, should we pretend like we don't know each other since childhood and then we can act we met coincidentally too! How about that? should we try?!", the boy abruptly stood up and clenched his fist excitedly, as he looked at the boy sitting near him.

The said teen who got called out, his ears turned red as he spat out one word without any malice, "Shameless."

" Ah-Xian, don't bully Wangji.", Xiao Zhan reprimanded his 15 year old son gently as he took a sip from his ginseng tea.

Wuxian pouted as he felt he didn't say anything wrong, but still apologized, "Ji-ji, I'm sorry for abruptly saying it, but I'm not sorry for saying it. If you know what I said then you know what I said."

Everyone, around them broke into chuckles as they heard Wuxian's childish words. While Wangji tried to put a stoic face but his lips gave him away as they turned upwards in a small smile.

Pie Xin playfully stretched Wuxian's cheeks as he exclaimed, " How long are you trying to woo my little brother, that too, in front of me? Don't worry,Wangji ,big brother won't allow him to get you easily."

Wuxian whined at his own brother, " Xing-Ge~~~ Tell your husband to behave! He can't touch my cheeks! Only Wangji, you, Baba and Mama is allowed! And for clarifications I'm going to persue Ji-ji until my last breath, even if you make it hard, I'm going after your brother and no one can stop me!", Wuxian ended quite determinedly as he patted his chest.

Fanxing chuckled at his little brother's antics and pulled him towards him to stroke his hair lovingly, "Okay, do what you see fit. But don't forget to take Wangji's feelings into consideration. Give him time to get adjusted to the idea of you persuing him."

Wangji, who was sitting just besides them, was being treated as if he wasn't there though they were talking about him.

Xiao Zhan shook his head with smile and directed his gaze at Wangji, " Sorry, for all that! He went all after Yibo. Though he can be quite a handful but, trust me, whatever he is saying he means every bit of it. Yibo was also like that. They have always fallen for only person and will be devoted to them. I'm a living example of this. So is Fanxing. Take your time as Fanxing said and if he becomes too much annoying tell Yibo, and my husband will take care of it.", Zhan ended with a small laugh.

Wangji smiled at Xiao Zhan's words and nodded. As Xiao Zhan ruffled Wangji's hair Wuxian screamed in annoyance, as if in a cue Yibo entered the large spacious living room along with JiLi and Zhoucheng.

" Mama! Look, Baba was touching Wangji's hairs! Tell him not to.", Wuxian whined going up to Yibo and hugging his arm.

" Ehh. How come I'm not allowed to touch Wangji's hairs while you are hugging my husband's arm? This is not fair.", Zhan childishly retorted back.

Yibo shook his head with a smile watching the tantrums of his husband and son. He lightly pinched Wuxian's right ear and said, " What's with all these fuss? I could hear you screaming even from the garden. And what's wrong with your Baba holding Wangji's hairs? Even Wangji isn't complaining. Not even dating yet,still so possessive, huh? And you, Zhan-Ge, act your age."

Xiao Zhan chuckled and said in a singing voice, " No, I won't act my age, I won't act my age, I would still feel the same around you.", ending with a wink thrown at Yibo.