Introduction

Well some of the readers asked me to make another story about idols again and I have thought of Jungkook and Sana, in other words the Sakook ship. I don't want you to be disappointed so yeah I am making one after all my draft was deleted in wattpad.

Basically I have been jumping from one draft to another while remembering the flow of the stories that I have previously written so yeah I have no idea after all that jumping off how I still manages not to make everything jumbled with each other.

I am trying my best to remember even not the exact words but the exact or just close enough to the original plots that I previously have, it is quite hard plus with the additional work load from my online classes on the way.

I will be doing this one instead from the one that I had previously published as I will put that on temporary on hold for some time, or maybe continue that when I am done with this one. Honestly I like the plot of I'm Fine - Behind the Scene but I won't continue it for a while.

Thank you so much for supporting my previous stories, I really appreciated how you guys reacts to my stories and requesting to make some more stories of your fave ships.

The Cast or Ships

Jungkook x Sana

The other members of Twice are also in the story. Other idols from other groups may or may not enter the story later on if ever I desire. It will be the usual format that I had used, the name of the characters from kpop idols and the scenario will be like the usual idol scenarios.

Vote, comment and follow me if you can so you will be updated with the happenings in the book. Other than that, thanks for choosing this story to read. I am very happy for the support that you guys had given me all this time as an amateur writer, I will continue to work hard to create wonderful stories.