Chapter twelve: Princess Justice

"Marinette's been gone too long, I'm worried something happened, " Alya said getting up from her seat "Alya where is Marinette any way? " Adrien asked "with Lila, " Alya simply said and in pure worry Adrien ran off before anyone could say anything, only to find that he was too late. Lila walked out of the bathroom with a smirk on her face, "why hello Cat Blanc have you come to see your girlfriend, I'm afraid we had a little chat and she's gone a little crazy. " Lila said a suddenly the door was blasted off its hinges and Marinette came floating out only she looked very different, her hair was now in a long braid that went past her shoulder's, her blue eyes we're now purple, her clothing had been replaced with a flowing black dress, black gloves covered her hands, but the most disrupting thing was the look of complete hatred on her face. Adrien had seen this look only when he was fighting the people who had lost their minds, "what do you do to her?! " Adrien yelled distraught that Lila had managed to break Marinette into doing her bidding "the same thing I did to all those people you attacked, I made her realize her true feelings, Princess justice take him out. " Lila ordered "yes master, " she answered and she charged at Adrien who barely had anytime to react, Lila was controling her like some kind of puppet and he needed to save her, but how could he without hurting her, Adrien would never forgive himself if he hurt her. 'Well I can't do anything as Adrien, ' he thought to himself, he looked around to make sure no one else was there and transformed into Cat Blanc. He knew that once someone saw him, they would call the police and that would be the end of him but he didn't care, and if he did one last thing in his life it would be saving Marinette and the child she was carrying. "Come on kitty don't you want to kiss your bride? " Princess justice taunted trying to grab him but he was to quick, "princess please don't do this, I don't want to fight you. " Cat Blanc begged trying to his best to reason with her, "too bad cause I do, " she said smiling sinisterly and grabbing a pink lasso from her belt, she throw it at him and tied him up. "Marinette snap out of it, Lila's done something to you!" Cat Blanc yelled "Lila is my master and I will do what she commands, " she said tighting the grip on her his binds causing him to flinch "come now kitty if you don't move I promise I'll make it quick. " She declared but her victory was short lived when he broke the binds with his claws, "impossible my lasso is unbreakable, you couldn't have broken free. " Princess Justice said both scared and angry that he was now free "nothing can the beat the power of love princess and that's the one thing your master didn't think through, " Cat Blanc said now turning his attention to Lila who was running away "oh no that bitch is not getting away! " Cat Blanc declared racing after her with a speed he didn't know he had, Lila turned her head back in surprise as Cat Blanc pounced on her detrmined to end her life despite the fact that people we're now watching. "Ah its Cat Blanc he's going to kill that woman, someone call the police! " a bystander yelled "what do you do to Marinette tell me now! " He demanded "you foul do you think if you kill me, she will be saved, one snap of my fingers and I could end your precious princess's life. " Lila threatened as Princess justice finally caught up with him, and the strings from her lasso had been tied around her neck. "Give yourself up and I'll let her go or she dies, " Lila said offering him a deal, he considered doing it only to save Marinette's life but he knew that Lila would keep her word. So he had another idea, her broche was glowing how powerful was she without it. "Hmm I choose to end you, Catayslum! " He yelled snatching her broche and in seconds Lila was nothing but ashes, the black butterfly flew out of Marinette's ring and since she was exhausted from all the fighting she passed out and fell right into Cat Blanc's arms.