-23-

Summer returned to Arendelle, and the water in the fjord were full of boats moving cargo and people.

Michael sat locked in a cage on the dock of a ship preparing to return to the Southern Isles.

"I'll return this scoundrel to his country," a dignitary told the royal handler. "We shall see what his twelve big brothers think of his behavior!"

Nearby, Arendelle soldiers were leading the Duke and his two guards to their ship.

"This is unacceptable," Liam protested. "I am innocent! I'm a victim of fear. I demand to see the king!"

"Oh, right," the royal handler told him. "I have a message from the king. 'Arendelle will henceforth and forever no longer do business of any sort with Weaseltown."

"Weselton!" shouted Liam. "It's Weselton!"

In the village, Harry hurried through the streets, pulling a blindfolded Luke behind him. "Come on, come on," he called to him.

Harry led Luke straight into people and almost slammed him into a pole. "You're not a very good blindfold guide," he told him. Finally, they stopped.

"Here we are!" Harry said. He pulled off Luke's blindfold. Before them sat a beautiful new sled. "I owe you a new sled!"

Luke was taken aback. "Are you serious?" he said. "No. I can't accept this."

Harry laughed. "You have to. No returns. King's orders. He's named you the official Arendelle ice master and deliverer."

"That's not a thing," said Luke with a smile.

"Sure it is!" Harry said. "And it even has a cup holder. Do you like it?"

Luke hugged Harry. "Like it?" he asked. "I love it. I could kiss you!" Luke looked into Harry's eyes and suddenly felt bashful. "I mean, I'd like to. May I? I mean, May we? Wait—what?"

Harry leaned over and gave Luke a quick kiss. "We may," he said.

Luke smiled. Then he leaned in and kissed Harry right back. But this time it was a real kiss, sweet and romantic, and perfect for Harry.

Not that far, Calum was happily enjoying the summer weather with the help of his little snow cloud. He held a big bouquet of flowers up to his nose and took a deep sniff. Suddenly, he sneezed—and his carrot nose shot off his face.

Sven was standing nearby, and with a quick movement of his head, the reindeer reached out and caught the carrot in his mouth. For a moment, it looked like Sven might chomp down on his favorite food. But instead, he gave the carrot back to Calum, who happily popped the carrot back onto his face.

Just past Calum, Harry saw something else that brought a smile to his face. The gates to the castle were wide open. Ashton stood in the courtyard. All around him, people were putting on ice skates. And the parts of the castle that had been destroyed earlier were now fully repaired—with ice!

"Are you ready?" Ashton was asking the crowd. He raised his arms, swirled them in the air, and created a beautiful ice rink!

Harry ran to his brother. "The gates are open," he said. "I like it."

Ashton put an arm around Harry. "Let's never close them again." Then, with a smile, he pulled Harry onto the ice so the two could skate around the rink, together at last.

Behind them, Sven ventured out onto the ice, too. But his skating didn't come so easily. His legs slipped and twirled as he struggled to keep his balance. Anxious for his friend, Luke chased after Sven, awkwardly trying to keep him upright.

Last came Calum, who slid over to Harry and Ashton. Together, they all skated happily across the ice. Summer—as well as love and happiness—had finally returned to Arendelle.