The One With Antibug

Miraculous Universe

Bridgette pulled away from Adrien, her cheeks red with pleasure. She had done it, she had kissed the boy she had been crushing on for many of years. Her eyes were closed as her bangs formed cute little hearts in happiness.

Wait a minute...this isn't my universe. And this isn't my crush...

Adrien blushed as Bridgette looked at him in horror. He smiled at her, bringing her closer to his chest, allowing her to rest gently on him. Even though he wasn't Felix, Bridgette did feel safe in his arms. Her eyes began to close as she began to relax. Her bangs curled up as she sighed.

"Well...I would hate to break up this lovely union, but screw this universe!" A voice said behind them. Both of them turned around to see Antibug walking towards them. Adrien's eyes widen, recognizing the costume. Was Chloe akumatized again? But looking closely, he noticed that it wasn't Chloe, but someone else. He had to get Marinette out of there so that he could transform.

Bridgette got out of his arms and stood up. Even she recognized that outfit, remembering the time that she was tricked and brainwashed by Hawkmoth. That experience was traumatizing, she recalled almost killing all her friends. She still had nightmares about the whole thing. She had to get Adrien out of there so she could transform.

"Antibug? I thought Ladybug and Chat Noir already defeated you?" Adrien said, pushing Bridgette behind him.

Antibug laughed, twirling her ponytail. "Wouldn't you like to know? But I guess that no matter the universe, an Agreste is too stupid to realize that reality of it all."

"What are you talking about?" Bridgette asked, her bangs forming question marks.

Antibug pointed at her, grinning as she does. "I think you know what I'm talking about Dupain-Cheng. Or should I say, Quantic Kid Ladybug!"

It was at that moment, Bridgette felt her heart stop. How did-? How did she know that she wasn't from this universe? And why did she feel an uneasy amount of bad luck right...

"ADRIEN GET DOWN!" Bridgette yelled, pushing him down just as a sword impaled itself next in the spot where they were at. Antibug snarled at this, walking over to the sword. She picked it up with ease, placing it across her shoulder.

"Come on Bridgette, transform and fight me!" Antibug demanded, pointing her sword at the fallen girl. Bridgette growled as her bangs sharpened. Adrien gaped at her, looking at her body from on top of him. He blushed deepen as he felt her breast on his chest. Bridgette blushed red too, feeling his chest on hers.

Antibug rolled her eyes at the whole scene. "Will you two stop being anime characters and get into your super suits?"

"Marinette, I need you to run to safety. I can handle her." Adrien told her, helping her from off the ground.

Bridgette gave him a incredulous look before crossing her arms. "Excuse me, but I can handle this. You need to get to safety!"

"This is no time to argue Marinette! You need to run!"

"Adrien I need to protect you! You need to run!"

"How about I kill you both and leave your corpses for the cops to find?" Antibug said, raising her sword and swinging it down. The backlash effect caused black rays of darkness to be sent towards them. Both teens jumped out of the way, rolling into the bushes. Bridgette watched in horror as the black rays hit nature and made it rot.