Special Chapter!

Hey everyone!

Happy 5 years of Miraculous! Can't believe it's been five years of Marinette, Adrien, and the entire cast being in our lives.

And on another note, Happy 4th anniversary of this story being around! I wrote this idea way back in 2016 and it has been an incredible journey to flesh out all these characters. Sure the story isn't over yet, but I do have an ending planned. Just trying to get all the plot down and written up is the hardest part. Thank you all my readers, guests, and others just wanting a good story to read.

Marinette, Bridgette, Marin, Jeannette, Marie, and Glasses Mari thank you all for reading.

So...I thought for the anniversary of the story, I do just a little break chapter from the main plot. Just a warning for the future plot, there will be betrayals, shocking twist, and even a few deaths. You'll see a side of these characters that none have seen before and the real villain will reveal themselves. Felix will have to sort out these feelings he now has for Bridgette and Marinette and Adrien will sort through their own.

You can turn back now because this is where the plot gets serious.
________________________________

"So...multiverse theory exist now?"

The Ladybugs, separate from their teams, were hanging out in a small room that Tikki Prime had set up for them. They sat down at a round table, full to the brim with some lunch. It was just a little after their recent training session and the lot of them were exhausted from the work that Tikki Prime and Glasses Marinette had put them through.

Marin was slumped over the table, his cheeks pressed against the cool wood. Marie was sipping juice, eyeing the sweets at the center of the table. Marinette was snacking on the sweets, giving some to the now active Bridgette. Glasses sipped some tea that she had requested, wanting to feel some sort of calmness before the ensuing battle. Jeanette had been the one to pop the question, finding it surreal that she was surrounded by Ladybugs from other universes.

"I would've never thought I would be sitting at a table with other versions of myself." Marinette admitted, popping another muffin in her mouth. "I just read about other Ladybugs before me, but the book never said anything about multiverse."

"Tikki does call herself the Prime though." Bridgette's bangs formed question marks. "Does that imply that Tikki Prime is from the first universal timeline that Ladybug existed in?"

Marin rubbed his forehead. "This is all insane. How is this even possible? I rather not go into the details about how we aren't creating time paradoxes or rips in the fabric of the universe from just sitting at the table."

"I'm curious though..." Little Marie piped up, placing her juice down. "What are your worlds like? Do you guys live in the future or something?"

Glasses gave her a surprised look. "I keep forgetting that not only are you the youngest of the group, but the oldest in terms of time frame. I suppose all this talk about cellphones and tablets are beyond your comprehension."

Marie huffed, turning away. "I may be small, but I don't need a miraculous to cast spells. Mistress Tikki teaches me how to use my magic for the sake of the world and saving mankind from the Akuma."

The rest of the gang leaned forward, eager to hear more of the little mage's world view.

Marie, noticing that the spotlight was on her, smirked and decided to talk more. "In my world, those who have magical abilities go to a prestigious school in order to hon their magical potential. They have to be born in families that have magic in the veins or be of nobility. Another way for someone to be granted magical powers is through the rite of the Miraculous. I just happened to stumble upon a the ritual place of the Ladybug, where I met Mistress Tikki. Seeing how young and manageable I could be, she took me under her wing to learn the ways of luck and light."