Reveals Aren't Pretty

Hey guys! New content from our crazy fandom has trigger my urge to write, so let's continue! Also, on an unrelated note, do you want the final battle to have every single miraculous holder?

__________________________________

Previously on Switched!

Tikki opened her eyes and leaped out of her meditative stance. The candles around her room reflected her look of horror as she stood up. Placing a hand on her beating chest, she calmed herself down long enough to comprehend what had just occurred. Was that a warning from the future? Or was that the present that was to come. Confused, she consulted her books to find a way to contact that vision again. A warm glow enveloped her body as she surged with miraculous power. What was this vision trying to tell her and could she prevent the events that would happen?

"What is to happen to my ladybugs? Who is this dark master of theirs?"
_____________________________________

"So are you ready to see who we really are underneath the mask?"

They were all gathered around a large table. The regular Ladybug faced her counterparts and the allies of the Quantic Unvierse. Chat Noir from her universe was sitting in front of her, grinning from ear-to-ear. This was it! The moment he had been waiting for! All this time he had been fighting by her side without knowing who she was and wanting to know the truth. Sure she knew who Rena Rouge was, but he was starting to get worried that he'd never know how Ladybug knew. Meeting Master Fu changed his life with the new additions of the rainbow colored cheeses for Plagg.

"Are you sure about this? Identities are meant to be kept a secret." Superior commented, looking a bit worried. "I mean, if I show my identity, won't that rip a hole in the space-time continuum?"

"She is from the future after all. I hope this won't ruin it!" Mercury worried, fiddling with his hands.

"Everything will be fine." Melodie patted his back a bit harder than she should. "Stop worrying, you're vibrating the table."

"I'm so excited! I finally get to see the lady I've been dreaming of." Quantic Chat Noir said, giving his Ladybug a flirtatious grin. "Are you ready to meet me?"

"Ugh, get a life Chat Noir! I have someone I like and he certainly not you." Quantic Ladybug groaned, pushing him away.

"Shall we start before we forget the reason why we're all here?" Bugaboo said, her arms crossed.

"Alright then, no one leaves this room with information we will reveal." Manbug said, his eyes narrowed around the room. "Revealing identities are a bond of trust. We don't know if we'll live that long or if we'll see the light of day tomorrow."

All the Ladybugs stood up, their faces full of determination. The others were ready, ready to meet the person behind the mask. Sparrow was chained up nearby, his eyes widen in shock. So he was going to meet the murderer who killed his lover, the person he would kill. He watched in silence, anticipating the person he would see.

"I'll be the first to start." Manbug said, his body glowing before he uttered those words. "Tikki, Spots Off..."

A flash of light occurred before standing before them was a handsome young gentleman. He had short dark blue hair, cute eyes, and nicely pale skin. He was wearing a white shirt with a black jacket, blue jeans, and white sneakers. Floating beside him was his Kwami Tikki, who smiled at the group.