Meet the Multiverse

Hey guys!

This is a special chapter dedicated towards the development of the other ladybugs from various universes. The following chapter will include spoilers for later chapter regarding the great war that is about to plague the multiverse!
——————————————————————————————————————
Ladybug 22

Jeannette Agreste is the only daughter of Emma Agreste and the next generation of the Ladybug legacy. On the surface, she's a headstrong girl with a sense of justice and diplomacy. Unlike her grandmother, she isn't afraid to speak her mind and is considered very athletic. She frequently visits Master Fu, whom she affectionately calls her grandfather. Seeing that she was ready, Marinette gave her the Ladybug earrings, allowing her to meet Tikki. Now in the future, Tikki has robotic armor now. Emma, now seeing her daughter with the earrings, has agreed to train her daughter alongside Fu and Tikki. With the constant support, maybe one day Superior Ladybug will be the hero France deserves.

Even though she lives in the future, past akumas daily plague Neo-Paris. Luckily, she doesn't fight her battles alone. With the help of Masked Crusader, a cyborg-like hero from a distant world, they keep the city safe from the dreaded Metal Papillon. Superior Ladybug may usually think with her head, but when push comes to shove, she'll Lucky Charm Buster her way out of a situation!

"Jeannette! You better make it home after that akuma fight!"

Superior Ladybug could only groan internally as she avoided another blast from the akuma. If her mother was half the woman she was, she would be helping her right now. A blast came from the side of her, Masked Crusader getting a lucky shot. She grinned at her robotic partner and got back up on her feet.

"Thanks MC, but how are we going to deal with this akuma before my mother grounds me for being late?" She asked him, seeing his head cock to the side.

"If my calculations are correct, you can use that magical ability of yours to get rid of it quick." He told her, getting into a fighting stance. "But you'll have to use if fast lest we miss the mark."

SL twirled the yo-yo in her hands and grinned. "Thanks, now let's get some butt kicked!"
———————————————————————————————————————-
Manbug

In a parallel universe, Marin Dupain-Cheng is a renowned student, known for his good looks and optimistic nature. But he loves designing clothes, helping his parents at the bakery, and just hanging out with Allen, his best friend. There are many girls who have a crush on him, including a certain redhead named Nathalie. But he has eyes for only one girl, Adrienne Agreste, the girl he secretly makes clothes for. But he has many rivals in earning her heart including Charmine and Lucius.

And when night rests over the city, he calls upon his favorite kwami Tikki to transform into Manbug. He's the hero Paris needs, but doesn't deserve. With him came his flirty, highly attractive partner Kitty Noir. And while the two have been the best of partners, she puts a damper in the relationship he wants with Adrienne. No matter how many times she flirts, he refuses to be swayed by her feminine charms.

"Isn't the night beautiful, my prince?"

Manbug shrugged as he saw Kitty slink down from the rafters of the building they were standing on. Her green eyes were filled with coyness and mischief. She was playing with him as usual, as if he was a mouse on a string. A futile attempt, but it didn't work on him.

"Focus on the task at hand Kitty. We need to be vigilante in case the city needs us." Manbug batted away her tail, which was lazily batting his face. "And for the last time, I will not go out with you."