c o l o r s II

"What kind of tip..."

Asked Younghyun not bothering to even fake curiosity or worry. Jae just stood and stared at younger's eyes, they were endless, like a black hole. The room was cold and blank, it barely had any enjoyable things in it. Younghyun was sitting on a chair near the desk with his chin up. Morning wind made Jae uncomfortable. Sun hiding behind clouds made every little thing in room hopeless and stone-cold, even more than it is.

They stared at each other for few seconds and then Jae awkwardly gaped his mouth, trying to search up for the idea to make up the lie because he doesn't want to tell his own best friends secret.

"My friend got into a fight. He's majorly damaged and bruised. Any tips?"
Jae just stood there waiting for Younghyun to process everything in his mind. He looked fairly amazing. His eyes that looked like predator cat's ones, were glowing. His lips, which he would bite awkwardly, trying to imagine what to say, were gorgeously shining.

"If there're only bruises, then, cure them, If anything's more serious then I'll try to help."

"... thanks, Mr. Kang"
Older looked at his hand, it was shaking. Jae never found himself that nervous and shaky in front of the younger. To be honest, he never spoke much to him. Maybe that was the reason for the heavy feeling in his heart. Every little eye contact made Jae burn inside, although he knew Younghyun would never feel the same.

"Call me Younghyun."
Monotone as always. When would his voice and face brighten up?

"Right. Thanks for listening."
Jae looked at Younghyun trying to read any emotion but nothing appeared. Nothing ever appeared.

"Younghyun."
Younger just nodded and looked at Jae's glasses. Strangely, but something made Jae feel frustrated. Younger's gaze, a bit of curiosity that was barely visible, all these drove blonde insane.

"Do you feel emotions, but you can't express it, or you don't feel any emotions at all..."
They were silent for a few seconds. Younghyun looked down and bit his lip trying to find the answer for question said by a handsome boy standing in front of him.