c o l o r s III

Silence.

The silence was unbroken for a short amount of time. But then Younghyun finally looked up at Jae and tried to make up an answer for a question that was said by a slightly higher guy.

"It's hard to explain."
He let out the quiet sentence, delicately looking at an older guy. Jae's eyes were filled up with confusion and curiosity. Just looking at them made Younghyun wonder, why would the nurse with beautiful petite features and amazing skills take interest in such emotionless and numb person Younghyun is.

"I understand. Goodbye Younghyun-ssi"
Quiet and delicate nod made Jae seem so innocent. No one tried to talk to younger because almost everyone knew he wasn't worth wasting time. But Jae was different. He would walk to the surgeon and make sure he talked to him. Yet, Younghyun was useful and others would use him. But again Jae was different. He really put the effort into changing the void mind of others.
Finally, Jae rushed outta the room. The feelings he received were mixed, hope and disillusion, curiosity and uncertainty all mixed tasted weirdly familiar.

The absence of older made the surgeon feel more empty than he already is. Knowing that someone cares about you made him feel better. And now the only person who cares about his own condition is gone. He can finally go back home.

Soooooooooo... English is not my first language and feel free to correct me. Btw I hope y'all are enjoying this👀💖