c o l o r s VII

The scent of the flowers was running through the room when Dowoon brought loads of pots with various plants and bouquets. While Younghyun was sitting at a small table writing something on his laptop. He was familiar with Dowoon and usually hanged out at his flower shop. Something about sweet scents made this place special. Once in two days or even more often Younghyun sat there and helped Dowoon with plants. Lots of nice people bought there flowers, Dowoon knew all of them. In the small district, everyone was kind and understanding.

Wonpil bought there plants too. He purposely tried to stretch time to talk more to Dowoon, about flowers he was about to buy, about interesting topics, about love and etc. He was familiar with the person sitting quietly and glancing at them from time to time.

"Hi! Dowoon I'd like to buy something."
Said one-morning Wonpil entering little shop. There were 2 little tables and lots of pots on the floor. Dowoon recognized Wonpil's voice and smiled unconsciously. Wonpil entered with a huge smile and shining eyes and almost ran to Dowoon.

"We sell a lot of 'something', choose"
Wonpil understood and glanced at the guy who usually was on a laptop, but today he was doodling something in a sketchbook. He watched him for a couple of seconds and Dowoon snapped him out.

"He's always there. Who's he?"
"Who? Do you mean Brian?"
"Brian? Is he from..."
"Canada. He's from Canada."

Wonpil smiled at him but "Brian" only rose one eyebrow.
"He doesn't seem friendly..."
Wonpil went closer to Dowoon a bit scared from a poker face he received from another boy.
Dowoon chuckled and gave Wonpil pot with Levander and looked at him.

"This may help you and your friend, I heard he deals with a lot"

Jae was waiting for Wonpil. He didn't know that he would bring a Levander with food. When he entered Jae fell on the floor nearly sobbing.
"Where were you at!!!" He sighed taking the pot and placing it near there. "I thought I'd die starving"
Wonpil chuckled and watched Jae organize food and taking out some eggs for breakfast.
He started to prepare everything and Wonpil was just looking at him, he was desperately trying to eat.
Wonpil then got up and placed Levander in Jae's bedroom to help him sleep.

"Did you go to a flower shop?" Asked Jae from behind. Wonpil nodded and lifted his phone up showing the pic of Dowoon. He was smiling like an idiot but Jae was as well. Then they looked at each other and Jae started generating weird noises out of excitement.
"Isn't he cute?!" Said Wonpil chuckling at Jae's behavior.

"I'm so pleased you're not afraid to hide your crushes anymore."
Jae was more than pleased that Wonpil accepted himself as bisexual. This was the reason younger lives with Jae, he got kicked out. Jae wasn't braver than Wonpil, he felt lonely too.

"Maybe you should come too! You'd be great friends"
Wonpil sat on Jae's bed and Jae joined him too. They chatted for some period of time until Jae remembered he had to go to work.

Wonpil sighed and they hurried to eat the breakfast that almost burnt. When Jae was ready to leave Wonpil hugged him goodbye. Then he thought about going to Dowoon but he had work too. Because of this Wonpil invited Dowoon to the cafe at 5 pm.

"Today Younghyun-ssi was sick so he didn't come," – said the man "I'm gonna change him tonight and I'm gonna work with you sometimes also"
He was very handsome. Jae noticed some of the nurses staring at him.
Jae looked down at him and smiled.
"I'm Jaehyung Park."
"Eric Nam. Nice to meet you, Jae"

I'm adding Eric y'all🤠 Tbh I don't know what I'm doing. That's my first book TT