c o l o r s VIII

Jae was lost in his thoughts again. He had a habit of daydreaming. When he was younger, in school, he missed a lot because of this habit.
   He was looking at Eric. He had so many in common with him. He was lost like a child. Yesterday his crush kissed him and now he feels affection towards the person he met for the first time. His voice expressed that he was alive. He didn't sound like Younghyun who seemed like living stone.
  But that kiss concerned his heart. Sometimes he tried to move on but that kiss messed his mind. It feels like Younghyun is playing him.
   "did Younghyun-ssi phone you to inform about his condition?"
   "Oh, he texted me. I trust him"
Said Eric forming a little smile. Eric hummed while doing paperwork or when they were alone. His voice was like honey. It tasted so sweet that you'd lick your fingers because you won't get enough of its taste. It was obvious why women couldn't resist him.
   Younghyun was sick, well, sick of working that much. Even though he felt like a human rock he still felt exhausted.
When he woke up and then looked out of the window, he saw a married couple with 2 daughters. Girls were playing with each other and calling their mom and dad. Something bounced in Younghyun, he missed touch of family. After his parents passed away, no one in the orphans' house wanted to be friends with him. The reason for it wasn't clear but kids were immoral. They tried to find a reason for bullying him. They tried to call him bad things. Younghyun usually teared up in these moments that was handier for bullies. That's why Younghyun stopped embracing emotions, he was afraid of being hurt. Soon enough it turned to a habit and Alexithymia was diagnosed.
Younghyun felt weird when something hit him. This was happening more often since he realized Jae was crushing on him. He dearly appreciated him. But couldn't understand why someone actually had an interest in him.
After this, he was determined to change something. First of all, he found a denim jacket with roses that he didn't wear for ages. Next, he texted Eric to change him because he was "sick". Then he ran to Dowoon. Dowoon wasn't certainly against Younghyun's presence, "Brian" was his Hyung after all.
"aren't you early today?" Dowoon smiled at Brian. Dowoon felt special when Brian appeared. He saved time to meet him and help his family with the flower business.
"Today I have a day off. I'd like to spend free time with a friend."
Said Brian forming barely visible smile. He loved the smell of flowers. His mother appreciated flowers too. Dowoon's mother was selling flowers, that's where Dowoon's and Brian's mother met. Sadly, Dowoon wasn't born yet neither was Brian. Something broke them apart but Brian's mom's love for flowers lasted till the death...
They were playing like they were kids. It seemed like Younghyun took off the mask of cold-hearted surgeon. Suddenly someone's voice spoke from meters.
"Hi! Dowoon I'd like to buy something!"
They talked for a little bit. Brian saw how Dowoon behave. It was honestly obvious that both of them had an affection towards each other.
   Then Wonpil tried to communicate with Brian himself. He was sure he scared the guy who Dowoon calls "Wonpil". Wonpil seemed really kind and nice, he looked perfect for Dowoon. Seeing how balancing this couple looked made Brian think about Jae. He wasn't ready to see him again. He was guilty because of the kiss. Scared Wonpil made Brian more determined to change.