c o l o r s IX

Wonpil made Jae walk him to flower shop. He wanted Jae to make a new friend, Dowoon. Although Jae knew who he was, he never met him before. Jae didn't look any nervous but oh boy he was. As much as he hates how Wonpil annoys him he loves younger. Seeing him being finally happy after his father kicked him out made Jae feel further happy.

"Leave my son alone!"
Screamed woman trying to protect Wonpil. It wasn't the first day that Wonpil's father found out about his own son's sexuality. In fact, the boy lived there for 3 days after the coming out and his mother was the one protecting him. Seungmin (ayee), Wonpil's younger brother, was in America. He didn't know anything happening at home. Wonpil hid this and smiled whenever Seungmin called.
"HE'S UNHOLY. I don't need a son like him!"
He yelled at the woman and slammed her making poor woman fall on the floor. It wasn't the first time that Mr.Kim got drunk and beaten up his wife. She laid there despairingly.
Wonpil rushed to his mother. He looked at her, she appeared disappointed in the person she used to love. Wonpil was scared. It wasn't the first time not even second but something made his heart break.
"you little fag... COME HERE"
Wonpil looked straight into his father's ones'. They were on fire. He was coming for him. Even if he tried to run away as much as he could, his father always caught him.
After the beat-up session, Wonpil looked miserable. He was all bruised, all red, all in pain. All of these just because Wonpil's father didn't accept Wonpil's true self.

"Dowoon!"
Wonpil ran to the shop. He approached Dowoon. That made the younger blush a little. Wonpil has the brightest smile Dowoon has ever seen. He loved how whipped older was for him.
Wonpil glanced at the guy sitting at the table but now instead of sketching he was writing something. After a hug, Wonpil greeted "Brian" too. Brian himself didn't even raise an eyebrow.
Jae didn't except Wonpil to be this fast so after a second he ran after him. He entered a little shop. It smelled absolutely pleasing. The scent of flowers hit Jae. They were so nostalgic and familiar.
Jae noticed Wonpil and Dowoon and smiled brightly but when his eyes landed on the boy behind his smile slowly faded.
Younghyun met the older's gaze. They were in silence for some seconds. Their eyes widened as they were slowly realizing who was in front of each other (do I make sense)

"Brian, do you know each other?"
Said Dowoon looking at Jae's direction, not having clue who he was.
"BRIAN?! Is it your name Younghyun?"
Jae asked with widened eyes
"YOUNGHYUN?! Is this THAT Younghyun"
Wonpil never saw how Jae's "Younghyun" looked so he was quite shocked that he met him before Jae introduced him.
"Jae I–" Brian's voice spoke out (?)
"JAE? Is this Jae?!"
Dowoon was in shock too. Younghyun's talked about him this week so he knew about the cute nurse with button shining eyes and glasses.
"Younghyun... or Brian, today we have surgery we'll need you... you're not sick so you'll be helpful."
Said Jae glancing at Brian. He was a bit nervous since it was the first time he has seen the guy he kissed yesterday (was it yesterday tho can't remember.)
"If surgery will be successful we'll celebrate it. We need you, Brian... I'm leaving now."
Jae said as he smiled a little and then straight up left.
Wonpil hung his mouth open as he glanced towards Dowoon and the Brian.
"I'll leave soon. Get comfortable with Dowoon. He's nice. He'll satisfy you."
Said Brian with a little smirk and started preparing leaving slightly blushed Wonpil behind with hung open mouth out of the situation earlier

Wonpil's mother is genuinely nice I don't wanna make her suffer TT