c o l o r s XI

Jae and Brian took a taxi. Brian brought older to his place. They both were greatly drunk. But Brian wanted Jae to be close since he was out of his mind. Something was telling him to chain Jae up in his apartments until it was safe to let him out.

Jae wasn't that drunk but Brian couldn't leave him. Brian hasn't told Jae about his own recent thought and feelings. Jae thought Brian wouldn't care less but well he was wrong.

Brian started observing older as he fell onto the bed lazily. Eyes landing on the small bruise or hickey on Jae's crook of the neck. It was so small yet so irritating. Few shots of alcohol showed off when Brian harshly pinned older on the bed. Jae wasn't functioning at this state. His hands were together. Brian threw Jae's leg on the other side making his way to older's hips. Jae's eyes widened as Brian's eyes fired up. He was staring at the hickey so hungrily. The fact that day before his neck was innocently clean drove him insane.

Brian looked at the guy under him and with hungry eyes said: "I'm mad someone, other than me, left a hickey on your innocent neck"

This statement made Jae's heart skip a beat. The realization hit Jae. He remembered when Wonpil was clingy, he sucked on it some days ago. His hands were locked, Brian's hips were extremely close to his own. Younger was on top of him and making him feel tiny even though he clearly isn't.

Brian formed an unfamiliar smirk and attacked the older's neck. Jae couldn't realize that the guy he liked for a year is pinning him down on the bed and leaving purple bruises on his pale soft skin. Jae's legs twitched. Brian started leaving kisses all over the older's smooth skin. Fact that someone marked him before Brian himself made younger mad.

But he stopped unexpectedly. That made Jae confused a bit. Brian just lied on the couch without words and slept right away. That made Jae think through the night but he proceed to sleep.

Jae woke up. He was acting like every day but the realization hit him right away. He was laying on younger's bed, fully clothed. He was alone in the room. Jae stood up and glanced at the mirror on the wardrobe. His eyes grew bigger as he landed them on the bunch of hickeys. Jae freaked out as he had to cover them up. Younghyun was nowhere to be seen. He was all alone in this apartment. Walls were pressuring him. The cold air hit his back. Jae observed the house. It was 8.30 am but younger wasn't in the apartment, not on the couch, not in the kitchen and not in the bathroom.

One cardboard caught his attention. They were locked in keys but keys were lying near there. Curiosity won over Jae's common sense and he tried to open a cupboard. It was filled with papers, notes, and pictures. There were some old flowers already fading out of colors. And big old diary filled with notes and poems, which looked like lyrics. Jae was feeling guilty but this side of Younghyun was hidden so older couldn't help but be curious. But inexplainable force made him pack everything in. It looked like Jae's third eye opened. Well his intuition was right because he heard keys sound and door opened revealing Younghyun with bags filled with groceries.

Jae was acting all awkward around him but younger couldn't give a thing. Nothing really changed after he left. Younghyun rushed to the kitchen. He put everything in its own place while Jae walked to sides. Younger smiled a bit and continued his duties. He was living all alone so he knew how to cook. Well Jae couldn't say the same. He and Wonpil ate delivery food all the time or went to McDonald's.

Younger put a spell on Jae when he was cooking. No one could look another way when he was doing something, maybe that's the reason Jae couldn't stop watching him.

Older was lucky enough because Younghyun tried to act nice. They were slowly getting used to the heated air in the room. It seemed like younger brought heat even though he seemed cold as stone.

"So... Brian, can you tell me what happened last night? Because I don't remember shit"
Said Jae under his breath as his eyes locked with "Brian".

"Bold if you to assume I do either"
Younger sat on the chair at the table where Jae was sitting. He was feeling hot because the room was quite heated.

"Okay but are these marks on my neck from you?"
Asked Jae as he uncomfortably shifting into his seat, coughing out a bit.

"I guess so..."
Said Brian and sipped on the cup of coffee.
His eyes landed on the spot Jae has just mentioned. Slowly he noticed purplish tones on the pale skin. He smiled unexpectedly and continued sipping on coffee.

At this statement older started to nervously lick on lips as he fidgeted random objects. They ate food peacefully but it was obvious that Jae was dying out of nervousness. They both could go to work together but Jae has to cover up hickeys. He was too shy to let others know that something might have happened last night between the surgeon and the nurse. And also Wonpil or Jimin would've clown him.

So he sneaked home while Wonpil was out. He had some kind of makeup because Jimin left them at their apartment when they 3 were hanging out. He managed somehow to cover it up hoping he picked tone right and it wasn't too obvious. He put some clothes and got ready for work. Yesterday was confusing and all. But Jae needs to take care of other dozens of people when he didn't even manage his own life.

Okay but I still can't believe Day6 is coming back tomorrow😭 I love them so much and I hope they will win over Anxiety😔💖 Being idol is so hard and you can't expect them to be happy 24/7. I hope they will get better soon and cure it🥺💗💕 and also Zombie is already a bop👏🕺