c o l o r s XII

The man was walking down a street when he crossed Jae's eyesight. He was shorter, had big eyes and he was handsome. Jae's eyes followed him as he entered Dowoon's flower shop. He felt like something was about to happen.

Jae kept this feeling almost the whole day. But he went to work and forgot about the stranger. He entered the hospital with a sigh. Everyone was doing something. They seemed productive but in reality, they were doing nonsense from time to time. Jimin dissed Park Jinyoung, poor man, While younger Jinyoung listened suspiciously and was thinking about a comeback to complaints that weren't even addressed  for him.

Kevin was leading patients into the operating room while throwing his neat and pretty hands from side to side explaining something. Eric was trying to push everyone in the buffet as his break was short as hell. Amber pushed Jaebum's shoulder and was rubbing Younghyun's shoulders who was drinking his coffee again. Jae smiled unconsciously at these scenes.

"Heard there's a new psychologist in other buildings. Have you heard of him?"
asked Amber not bothering to stand up. Jae approached her and rose an eyebrow.

"Have no idea. Sometimes I wonder how big our hospital is. It has several sections. From when we take care of mentally ill people?"
Asked Jae and wandered around. Eric came back with a triangle sandwich and coffee in his hands and sat down in a little room where doctors relaxed a bit. Their hospital was enormous and it had dozens of professionals so they could rest. Eric was from another filial in another city but as he moved to this city he had to change the hospital too.

"I heard he's Park, I don't know name tho."
Stated Younghyun and he took our phone to check the time. 10:25 am.

"Jae, go check Jaebum's patient's papers. He had to do Appendectomy and I need a result of the analysis."
Said Younghyun as he patted Jae on back and left the room heading somewhere else. Jaebum exited room some minutes ago. Jimin came into the room and dragged Amber to her patient. While Eric was eating quietly and checking his phone. Jae rushed out and went to Jaebum's room.

"Okay... Jaebum I need– oh shit sorry!"
Jae has just interrupted a scene between Jaebum and Jinyoung. Younger was sitting on a surgeon and both of their eyes landed on the brunette male. He uncomfortable shifted, touched his hair, and tugged on his clothes.

"I'm dearly sorry guys, but I need Yoongi's analysis..."
He said quietly and approached them. He lifted one hand and brought it to them so he had the opportunity to grab papers. He left as fast as he could leaving these two alone. Jae promised he would never enter without knocking, ever again.

Jimin showed up again with a smile and approached Jae. She had a pink paper note with some words written on it. It wasn't easy to see so Jae only read "Busan" "1993" "therapist"

"What's that?"
"I found out about some details of this Phycologist. His name is Park Sungjin and he's from Busan. Born in 1993. He sings and is familiar with Jaebum. Oh yeah, speaking of Jaebum, where's he?"
"Don't ask. He's busy.."
Said Jae and regretted that he did Younghyun's offer. He was holding papers and mention of Jaebum's name made him remember Brian. He had to give them to younger.

•••

"Dowoon! There's a new bunch of flowers. There are Begonias, Camellias, and Daffodils, I believe." Said Wonpil as hell took some of them in. Dowoon liked the smell of new flowers. This scent has followed him since childhood. He liked every kind of them; royal and elegant red roses or tiny spring field flowers. They were a strong bond between him and Younghyun.

"Nice morning! I have a feeling this day will be great."
"Let's hope so!"

Suddenly Wonpil's phone rang. Ringtone's sound filled the room. Its sound made Wonpil anxious. Luckily it was Seungmin. Seungmin is his younger brother who went to America for a while. He would call him sometimes and they chatted. He's the closest person for him if we don't count Jae in. Seungmin was always a way to escape from reality. Wonpil always helped Seungmin and younger did too. They were each other's hopes. Their bond was strong since the family situation was awful. When Mr.Kim found out about Wonpil's sexuality he gave up on him and considered Seungmin his only son and hope. Mrs.Kim tried to protect Wonpil with all she could do. Even if she stayed all bruised and lied on floor without hint of being alive she would still try her best to protect son. Mr.Kim made Seungmin move to America to study more. But this simple action wasn't because he "cared" much. Another obvious reason was that he tried to separate sons as he was scared Seungmin would go "fag".

"Seungmin! I'm happy you called!
A smile was attached to Wonpil's face as he made his way to a little table and sat on a chair. Dowoon just looked at him as he got curious and listened to what he said

"You're going to visit us?! When?! I'll be so happy to see you and your smile again!"
Dowoon has never seen Wonpil so happy. He was nearly jumping like a rabbit all around. It seemed like Seungmin had a special place in his heart.

"Was it your brother? You seem so excited"
Asked Dowoon as he approached flowers. He made little bouquet and gave it to older. That made another blush a bit and hug him.

"You know how I love my brother."
Wonpil's soft voice echoed in Dowoon's ear. They were tugged on each other and Wonpil rested his head on younger's shoulders. Dowoon's heart pounded harder when he felt Wonpil's warmth. It was filling him up inside. He liked to hug Younghyun and another one did too but no one gave him better hug than Wonpil.

Ayee I finally added Sungjin. I hope you liked this update💗💞
Also, I wanted to write down my opinion on "Zombie". This song hits different! It's so emotional and instrumental makes me shiver every time and their expressive vocals make me cry.
This song seems so despairing and hopeless. But when you look at lyrics and get into the song, it shows that as much as you feel like a zombie you should keep on living. Someone pointed out that word that they repeat means "live" in Korean. For people who're depressed right now, who thinks that the word "zombie" suits them, think that tomorrow will be better than today😭💖