c o l o r s X

"So... Dear colleagues, today we have major heart surgery to do. If this surgery succeeds our authority and popularity will increase. The patient's condition is considered as one of the worst. If we save his life, this will prove our competence."

Said Eric as he looked at the other surgeons and nurses. They were determined to succeed. Their eyes were on fire, hands shaking. The feeling boiled in them as they waited for the time they would start. There were: 4 surgeons – Eric, Jaebum, Amber, and Kevin, who were waiting for the fifth one, Younghyun, 2 nurses – Jae and Jimin.

35 minutes remained as they started preparing the room and sterilizing tools. 20 remained when the hospital's entrance door opened up revealing Younghyun. He had to change clothes and get cleaned as the operating room was getting stuffed.

"Jinyoung-ssi, surgery is about to start."
Said Jimin as she looked at the man in a hospital bed. He looked tired. He was all pale and the black bags made his look heavier. She held hope, she always did.

Jae looked at Jimin. Her eyes warmed the soul.
Then he glanced at the Jinyoung, this man just closed his eyes and nodded.

"Don't worry Jinyoung-ssi. They are professionals and we'll be there too. This surgery will be successful."
Said Jae smiling brightly while hugging the papers he had in his hands.

(This paragraph is for medical background, don't read it if you don't want to😊)
"Name: Jinyoung Park
Info: December 31, 1971 (age 48 years), Gwangjin-gu, Seoul, South Korea

Diagnosis: Heart failure, sometimes known as congestive heart failure, occurs when your heart muscle doesn't pump blood as well as it should. Certain conditions, such as narrowed arteries in your heart (coronary artery disease) or high blood pressure, gradually leave your heart too weak or stiff to fill and pump efficiently.

Procedure: Surgical Ventricular Restoration (SVR) is a surgical procedure to treat congestive heart failure caused by myocardial infarction (heart attack). Following a heart attack, scar or an aneurysm may develop resulting in an enlarged rounded heart. This may lead to congestive heart failure (CHF). The goal of the SVR is to restore the heart to a more normal size and shape, therefore improving function. The SVR procedure is usually performed in conjunction with coronary artery bypass grafting (CABG) to ensure optimal blood supply to the heart. Some patients will also have valve repair."

Finally, when all of them changed and the setting of the operating room ended, nurses started to anesthetize man. And the surgeons started the surgery. At the end of the surgery, they closed the opening of the ventricle with the Dacron patch. They were all sweaty since the surgery lasted 4 hours (I honestly don't know how many hours this surgery lasts)

They promised to each other. If this succeeds they will celebrate it. All of them went home and took a shower because at 7 pm they had to meet up at the restaurant. They found a place to sit privately and discuss recent events. They were all comfy in sweatshirts and hoodies. They were really good colleagues and friends.
But ordering alcohol was the biggest mistake. Jimin and Amber got drunk af. Jae had a breakdown. Jaebum's head rested on the cold wood surface. Eric was cheering everyone up while Kevin prayed for everyone. Just, as usual, Brian stayed quiet.

"Jinyoung's been really into you lately, Jaebum... you seem to glance at his uggh too much."
Said Amber while forming a smile and laughing a bit.
"You seem to have a type! Men in the late 40s seem to attract you" Jimin started to get a little louder than usual.
"Jokes aside! We know about Jinyoung-a."
Chuckled Kevin placing hand on the Jaebum's shoulder.
"How can you guys not tell me you dated!" Whines Eric
"Maybe because you're here only one day." Replied Jae.
Younghyun looked at the mess as Jaebum got redder and redder because of the alcohol and expose.

Jimin glanced at Jae and then at Brian. She approached older and whispered.
"Jaeeee... I know what to do. Let's make Younghyun extra drunk! He's all quiet, let's have fun. I believe we can make him more active!"
Jae was that drunk that he didn't mind that idea. He was fed up with a nice nurse's role, now it's time to have little fun.

Jimin ordered more drinks. Kevin praying again because this squad and alcohol was dangerous duo. Jae bought an acoustic guitar because he knew they would want to sing. You couldn't call it a restaurant though. They held quite soundproofed small rooms for the little parties. Wonpil was working here. But he wasn't there because of the "date" with Dowoon. The room had a big table with chairs, a small table with pillows and smart tv. These rooms were pretty useful for anything. And the place was popular too.

They were goofing around. Discussing some of the annoying patients. Chatted about astrology, Mandela effect, human clones, and all of the weirdest things. They played guitar while singing. Eric showed off his Spanish while performing Despacito. He even made Jae and Brian sing. Jae's voice was so soothing and pleasing. No one has thought how nice Younghyun's voice would have sound. It was really sweet. As sweet as sugar powder.

   They sang other songs. Some of them were emotional, like "Eyes, nose, lips". Girls were that drunk that they even started singing "Who's your mama" to boys. It was a mess, luckily the rooms were soundproof. Jimin achieved what she wanted. She made Younghyun clingier than usual. He was slightly red with a little smile. Tv was playing party playlist as they somehow danced crazily. To be short, time passed too fast and it was 1 am already. They already prepared to leave. They had to call a taxi. Something big was going to happen.

I tortured myself with this. I regret all of my life decisions now🤠✌️ I hope I don't torture myself for nothing. If you enjoy this please comment and vote🥺💖 love all of the people who read this💫thank youuuuu