d o s

you planned on going to one of the rat pack's gigs are. that'll probably in vegas.

you grabbed your coat, grabbed your keys and walked out of the washington monument casually, not wanting to attract any attention.

you walked to up your benz and plugged the keys in. the engine roared to life and you drove off, on your way to vegas.

god this is gonna be a long ride.

▶▶▶▶

it took you two days. TWO DAYS, to finally reach las vegas. now you wouldn't be dazzled by all these fancy lights and such, you looked around for any signs that says;

'hey jackass, the rat pack is performing here and you betta get yo money'

as you finally saw one, the bar or casino
sands hotel and casino.

you parked your car just in the entrance, you got your keys and got out. you entered the joint and started to hear some jazz music playing.

L.O.V.E - frank sinatra彡

one of the rat pack boys started singing to put everybody in their supposed moods. for love birds.

you went to the bar, you ordered the smoothest whiskey they got. the bartender placed the bottle of the booze next to you and poured some in your glass.

you drank your first glass immediately, you poured around drink and turned around to face the crowd adoring frank.

you took a sip, then a girl with two ragged pigtails came up to the bar and order her own booze. you silently checked her out, she's wearing black tights and an oversized trench coat.

as she got her drink, she turned her head to you and she caught you staring (even though you plan to be caught). you smirked and turned your body back to the bar again.

"fine evening, isn't it, miss?" you said as you tried to sooth the girl into your hands. she giggled softly, "well ain'tcha a charmer." you bit your lip as she uses her accent.

"we don't we have a little fun while the nights' young, whaddya say missy?" you tried to copy her accent and by god it was horrible.

you held out your hand, she looked at you and gladly placed her hand onto yours. you stood up and headed into the dance floor.

彡that's amore - dean martin彡

the two of you started twirling around, spinning around as you two are a bunch of roller blades. then alot of people started to get in the dance floor.

"ya know, it's a surprise for me to stumble upon a looker like you. y/n." you frowned but kept your composure.

"well ain't that cute and stupid, don't you agree sweetheart?" you clicked your pistol to make it ready to fire. you pointed it at her stomach and you also felt something sharp pointing your back.

"you could say that." she leaned against your ear and licked it. you blushed and pulled away, you wiped your ear and glared at her.

she giggled at your reaction, then her arm extended to pull you into an embrace and pointed her knife onto your back again.