d i c i a s s e t t e

"lapis. ." peridot said as she grips the lid of the trash can, the blue gem looked back at her partner. "what?"

"let's stop." lapis frowned, "do you want to be shattered?" peridot shook her head vigorously and whimpered, "i don't think fighting them is a best option. . . especially spinel!"

lapis groaned and leaned against the wall they're hiding in, "i know what we're doing is against our will but. . . you saw them with that human. we can't just let them go." peridot looked down and gripped her trash can lid tightly.

"i guess—!"

"found ya." spinel wrapped her arms around both gems' waist and threw them out of their hiding spot.

steven made his shield big and they landed on it hard. they both groaned and got into battle stance but spinel knocked their heads down to the floor and placed her foot on their heads.

all of the crystal gems huddled up, bismuth being in amethyst's whip. amethyst got another whip out of her gem and wrapped it around both lapis and peridot.

spinel huffed and sat down, she pulled out a stick of cigar, lit it and smoked it. "alright, what the hell is your purpose of going against me?" she faces to bismuth.

bismuth looked down at the ground, feeling guilty of her doing this. spinel groaned and pinched the bridge of her nose. she turned to looked at lapis and peridot which peridot is visibly shaking.

spinel puffed out a smoke and stood up, "dorito, remove the junkies. seagull, bring the water down." spinel order them. amethyst loosen her whip to let the gems move to release their power.

as all of the metal and water is gone, spinel quickly ran to the door and her head whipped around in search of you.

she first saw the bleeding dead body of an asshole which she doesn't really care, then in the corner of her eye.

"y/n!!" spinel came running at your body that is leaned against the wall. as she got closer, her speed of running became slower and slower as she saw what state you're in.

"dollface. . ." spinel clasped her hand to her mouth and kneeled to your side, "hey. ." you said weakly as you have a pool of blood underneath you. spinel quickly ripped the fabric of her shirt and wrapped it around your wound to stop the further bleeding

"i'm sorry. . ." you said as tears started to poke.

spinel shook her head and she pulled you into a hug, "no no don't say that!— i'll get steven to help ya!" spinel turned to the door.

"STEVEN!!"

you grabbed spinel's chin to make her look at you again, "shh. . i don't think the boy can fix this." you pursed your lips trying not to breakdown.

"goddamnit y/n." spinel sniffled, then they heard footsteps. steven came full speed with the gems behind him. "b-boss! you called—" as steven's eyes landed on you, he completely knew what's going on.