t r e d i c i

DISCLAIMER:
this chapter contains smut. if you don't want it, skip to the upcoming chapter.

❇❇❇❇❇

"w-wait!" you pushed spinel off you but spinel made her body heavy has a bolder.

"what's wrong y/n? is it because of your scars?" spinel grabbed a fist full of your shirt and pulled you closer to her, "i don't give a shit about it." then she ripped it off.

you instinctively covered your breasts, spinel gently grabbed your wrist and kissed your forehead. "i'll take care of ya." as spinel finally removes your arms covering chest, spinel also ripped your bra.

you yelped as cold air hits your nipples which made it slowly get hard. spinel grins as she eye fucks your breasts, she leaned closer to it and sucked on one of your nipples.

her wet cavern and tongue swirled and played your nipples to make it swollen. spinel switched to the other and did the sane treatment. your hand unconsciously went to her hair and pulled it slightly.

as spinel finished sucking your nipples, she went close to your face again and slammed her lips into yours. you kissed back, her hands seemed to have a mind of it's own as it fondles on your breasts.

you whimpered in the kiss, spinel forced her tongue into your mouth and invaded your wet cavern. you grabbed a fist full of her hair, then spinel pulled away along with a thin string of saliva between the two of you.

spinel traveled down to your lower region, she pulled your pants down in a painfully slowly pace which made you tick.

"spinel please!" spinel hummed and looked at you. "please what~?" her voice made you more turned on.

"please what babydoll~?" spinel ran circles onto your clothed clitoris, you whimpered and looked away with a bright face.

"please. . fuck me. ." you said in a low voice, since the noise audible is the waves in the distance, spinel is able to hear you and a smirk is plastered onto her face.

"since you asked nicely, i just might." she fully removed your pants and panties. she looked at your wet sex, she leaned closer and gave it a long lick.

you let out a low moan and you clasped your face to your mouth. "aww, don't do that baby." spinel removed your hand and continued to lick which turned into sucking.

"a-ah! ha s-spinel. . ." you moaned as you unintentionally bucked your hips, you have your arm on top of your eyes as your mouth is slightly agape.

spinel pulled away with a mouth filled with juices, she hummed in delight as she licked all of it clean. she grabbed your arm covering your eyes, "i told ya to stop that." she got out of bed and went to a corner to get something.

and that is a handcuff. two of it.

"be a doll and hand me your wrists babygirl." spinel said as she got back to the bed, you hesitantly offered your wrists to her, spinel grabbed them and immediately put the cuffs on.

she dragged it to the headbroad and clipped the other end of the cuff. you tried to pull out and, of course, it doesn't work, spinel looked satisfied and snaked her hand down to your wet sex.

you jumped at the sudden contact, you felt spinel's hand rubbed circles until she slowly pushes a finger in. you bit your lip and let out a squeak.

spinel chuckled, as she has her finger in fully, she started pumping slowly until her movements became violent.

you moaned loud as spinel suddenly sped up, you gripped the cuffs tightly as your body bounces up and down because of spinel's hard thrusts.

spinel inserted another finger, she leaned down to your chest and started sucking it again. "spinel! aah!! fu- aahh!!"

then spinel hits your g-spot which made you buck your hips, spinel stopped sucking and went to your neck to gave you hickeys.

and yes, those hickeys will last a century.

spinel bit your neck really hard that you thought you felt blood ooze out of it and this triggers your climax.

"spinel!!!" you came.

spinel pulled her fingers out, she grinned as it's full of your cum. you panted heavily. sweat is trickling down your nude body, your mouth's side has drool then spinel grabbed your chin to look at her.

"how bout a round two~?"

you felt something hit your region, you looked down to see a bulge within her pants.

shit.

✴✴✴✴✴

"this can't be!" pearl said as she paced around a private room. she's with amethyst and garnet, they're the only ones who're against bismuth's plans.

lapis and peridot are with bismuth, no point of trying to get them onto their side

"spinel's wouldn't fall for an enemy! this is ludicrous!" pearl slightly chuckled, amethyst shook her head and stood up.

"p, of course spinel would fall for y/n. just look at her." amethyst pulled out a photo of you "she's the complete package!" the pearl slapped the photo out of her hand.

"this doesn't excuse the fact that she fell for the enemy!"

"love is not an excuse." garnet jumped into the conversation. the two gems looked at the fusion, "pardon?" pearl said.

"the reason why spinel is with y/n is love. perhaps spinel finally found someone for her and y/n found love." garnet explained with a small smile onto her face.

the two gems looked at each other and sighed. "do you know where they are now?" asked pearl, garnet adjusted her visor and hummed.

"they're in beach city." amethyst jumped in delight "alright let's go!" she went for the door but garnet stopped her.

"we will be go by the crack of dawn." pearl nodded "right, there might be some bismuth's puppets out to patrol." pearl sat down the couch and wait for dawn to arrive.

amethyst groaned and slammed her body onto the couch next to pearl "but waiting in boring!" she groaned.

"endure it."