9:00 PM

Luke

It's five o'clock in the morning. The rain is pouring like it was the last time the sky will do it. Iyon ang dahilan kung bakit sobrang lamig. Para ba kaming nasa loob ng refrigerator at wala kaming laban sa kung papaanong ang lamig ay walang awat na binabalot ang aming sistema.

Right now, I am on Anj's unit.

Dito ako nagpalipas ng gabi.

She is now laying her head on my bare chest. And on the sliver of light that touching her face, I can't help but to admire her beauty.

Damn, I can't believe that this girl gave herself to me a few weeks ago.

I can never believe that she let me fill her.

She's just fucking a fantasy to me. And turning that into a reality is still a thing I can never believe up to these days.

I smile.

Then . . . my crotch started growing as her legs unintentionally graze it.

Okay, time for another round. I chuckle mentally.

Dahan-dahan, inalis ko ang ulo niya sa pagkakahiga sa aking dibdib. Mabuti na lang at hindi siya nagising dahil doon.

I got off of the bed. Then I walk and stand on her side. Touching and caressing my growing dick, I started to fantasize her.

She is fucking wearning nothing. Ang kumot niya lang ang saplot niya ngayon. Her one nipple is flashing while one of her legs are aggresively welcoming me to come inside her.

Lumakad ako papunta sa paanan niya. Hinubad ko na ang boxers brief ko noong muli akong sumampa sa kama. She dazily faced the bed the moment I got on it again. That's the reason why now, her butt is facing me as well as her sweet little cherry. Tempting me to gently assault her there.

And I obliged.

I entered her.

And I heard her whimper when I filled her.

"Five minutes, baby." I said with uncontrolled breathing, "Five minutes lang. Just sleep."

Tila bang tulog pa rin siya dahil hindi siya kumibo. But when I started to gently and slowly rock against her, she began to open her eyes.

"What the fuck, Luke?" For a moment she looks irritated, but when I continue to gently bang her, she fucking bite her lower lips.

"Good morning, baby." I grin seductively.

"Inaantok pa ako." She pursed her lips and I grin more because of that.

"Continue your sleep." I peck a kiss on her pursed lips. "Five minutes lang, baby. That's all I need."

She nodded and closed her eyes again. Then after that, my pace began to slowly turn fast and rough. Hanggang sa marinig ko na lang ang impit niyang pag-ungol. Senyales na nasasarapan na rin siya.