17. "I like you too, but-"

Ella Brooks

9:03p.m.

Ashley and I are finally at my place. I unlock the door as I open it to see Noen and Caleb watching Television. They both look in our direction and I wave at them both. Noen's eyes widen in shock his checks brighten into a pink shade seeing Ashley closing the door behind me. She's wearing a black dress and red heels. Caleb smiles at me getting up from the couch walking towards me.

"I missed you," He mumbled into my hair as he wrapped his arms around me. I did as well whispering that 'I missed him too'. I noticed Ashley give me a certain look reading that there's something special going on. I scrunch my nose at her before Caleb and I pull away.

"Let me go change and we can read some more books," I tell him. He smiles at me mumbling an 'okay' before I left the room.

Caleb Finn

"Did something happen between you two? I mean, she was glowing this morning," Ashley asked.

"What? No." I reply immediately. She gave me a glance stating she didn't believe me. A couple minutes later Ella grabs my sleeve I turn to her smiling brightly.

"Let's go give Noen and Ashley some privacy," Ella winks at Ashley then takes me away from them.

Noen Eubanks

"Hello." I stated awkwardly. I had a weird vibe that something is gonna be happen.

"Hey. Um... I know we'd have only ... three or four dates these past couple months but, ... I like you," Ashley went on until she and I were only face to face.

"I like you too but, somethings have to remain mysterious, Ashley," I finally spoke back. She nods as her eyes remained focused on my lips then my eyes. I was glancing back and forth between them repeatedly. I put my right hand on her cheek leaning in placing my lips gently against hers. I feel her kiss back but I slowly pull apart from her.

"We should go into the bedroom," She says instantly, I nodded as Ashley grabs my hand leading to my and Caleb's shared bedroom. I sit on my bed as she takes off her heals. She gets on my lap leaning in feeling her lips on mine. They move in a sync, I deepen the kiss unzipping the dress she had on. She wasn't wearing a bra so I was surprised. Her hands ran through my hair then she began unbuttoning my shirt.

When my shirt was fully unbuttoned I felt her take it off. She deepened the kiss by pulling me closer with her hands. She pulled back slowly getting off my lap smirking at me. It felt like everything was in slow motion. She took off her dress so she was in nothing but her underwear. I took off my pants so I was just in my boxers. She smiled as she grabbed a wrapper from her purse. She got under the covers and I got on top of her.
I gently ran my left hand through her hair. Her smile was gorgeous and I felt nervous. I've never done it with anyone before but I guess She sensed it.

"It's okay," She said reassuring me. I lean in pressing my lips against hers. She wrapped her arms around my neck making the kiss more intense. We pulled apart as I kissed her cheek down her neck, down her chest to her underwear line. I take it off her helping me. I threw it so it was on the ground.
I kissed her inner thighs. To her area I kiss around her area hearing her whimper a bit. I look at her to see her pouting a little bit. I stick my tongue in her hearing her grip the sheets. Her breathing becoming a little heavier. I lightly suck on her spot and look up to see her arching her back.

I lick and stick my tongue in her a couple different times before I come back up. I grab the packet on the nightstand. I put the condom on asking her if she was ready. She nodded urgently as I slowly pushed myself in her. She wraps her arms around me as I slowly began at a slow pace.

-

She gets on my lap during round two pulling another condom out. I already made her more moist beforehand. She puts the second condom on my area (I took off the first condom beforehand) I put myself inside her as she begins to grind. At some point I gently pull her towards me as I feel her grind on me. I moan softly in her ear making her go a little faster. At some point we both sit up making eye contact. I feel all of the butterflies in my stomach flutter like crazy.

She leans in placing her lips against mine. I feel her grind against me causing our breathing to get heavy.

-

I rest my head on her chest as she plays with my hair or tracing circles on my back. It was probably around midnight or something. I check the time to see it read;

11:13p.m.

"What do you think Caleb and Ella are doing?" Ashley randomly asked. I shrug reading their thoughts. And my super hearing... I hear the television on in the living room.

"They could be watching a film or reading," I shrug as I snuggle closer to her.
I feel her smile as she plays with my hair a little longer.

"Is that really what they do together?" Ashley asked in surprise.

"That or play video games. And they are competitive when it comes to games," I explain to her. She nods as we lie there together. I try to process everything that happened in the past two and a half hours.

"Do you wanna go out there? I'm a little hungry," I nod as Ashley and I sit up. I toss her dress and underwear back. And I gather my clothes as she and I both get dressed. I definitely feel different now.

Caleb Finn

"This movies a little boring," She randomly tells me. It's the movie After and I completely agree with her.

"Yeah..." I mumble. I hear the door open and Ella and I both turn our head in the direction we heard it from. We see Ashley and Noen walking out. You can sense tension and awkwardness from Noen. As they both stand in front of us.

"Did you order anything? I'm starved," Ashley admitted looking between the both of us resting her hand on her stomach. I raise an eyebrow in Noen's direction and he moves his hand as if to wave it off without Ashley noticing anything.

"No. But, we are hungry," Ella replied to Ashley's question. Ashley grinned at us glancing at Noen.

"I'll go order something from Uber Eats!" She got on her phone exiting the living room. Noen rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly as Ella and I gave him a certain look.

"What?" He finally asked which made me chuckle.

"You really think we don't know what's going here?" I asked him. The color left from his face causing Ella and I to laugh. The fact he was shocked was hilarious.

"Awe cute. So, what was the experience like?" asked Ella. Noen began stuttering and rubbing the back of his neck. I could tell he was nervous.

"He was a Virgin," I said to her. Ella smiled and slapped me in the arm. I yelled an 'ouch' before seeing Ashley walking ending her phone call.

"I ordered McDonald's," I smiled squealing in excitement. I love Maccas.