don't trust me (3)

a small groan escapes your lips as you turn over in bed and notice the ache between your legs. your eyes flutter open and you catch ricky in the corner of the room, throwing on a shirt.

you sigh contentedly, hugging the comforter close to your chest, as you recall the events of last night. you two had left the dance shortly after the third slow-dance song had ended, both of you wishing your friends a fun night and saying your goodbyes. ricky asked if you wanted to go watch a movie at his place and you'd agreed.

that was really all it was going to be—a movie. then he was going to take you home. but somewhere along the line, your lips had gotten preoccupied with his. and his hands were everywhere, igniting a desire in you that rocked you to your core.

he bit down your chest, leaving a trail of hickeys in his wake. through heavy breaths, you told him what you'd wanted, but it wasn't until he reached the hem of your panties that you'd told him you were a virgin.

and ricky took care of you. he made sure you were absolutely okay with everything that was happening; made sure you were properly prepped. he held your hand and you'd barely felt the kisses he left on your cheek as he slipped into you, too overwhelmed with the feeling of him in you.

you'd always heard stories of first times being unpleasant, but last night was far from it. you don't think you could ask for a better first time.

ricky smiles at you, walking over to lean down and press his lips to your forehead.

"mm, good morning." you yawn, smiling back up at him.

"good morning. how are you feeling?"

"good." you answer honestly, grabbing the blankets and covering yourself as you sit up. ricky nearly laughs at that. "where's my stuff?"

ricky points to a chair in the corner of his room, where your dress is zipped in a dress cover.

"i also grabbed some clothes for you to wear," ricky gestures to a small stack on the dresser next to the chair. "i figured you wouldn't want to be in your dress all day."

"great," you smile.

"i'll leave you to it." he presses a soft kiss to your lips that leaves you stunned, no matter how many times you'd felt his lips on yours last night. "i'm going to go make us some breakfast. do you want anything specific?"

you shake your head, beaming at ricky. you watch him leave the room, your heart thundering in your chest.

your phone is face down on the floor next to the bed, and you reach down to pick it up. there's a couple texts from your mom wishing you a fun night (you'd told her you were spending the night at missy's) and a couple from missy asking you to keep her updated.

quickly, you send a good morning text off to your mom before turning off your phone and placing it on the bed. you'll tell missy what happened later.

you find your bra across the room and go to put it on. you walk over to the dresser, grabbing the dark teal sweatshirt ricky had laid out for you and throw it on over your bra, then shimmy into the shorts you'd worn under your dress the previous night. you walk out of the room, into the kitchen where ricky is making omelettes.

it seems almost normal to you to go up behind him and wrap your arms around him, leaning your head against his back.

you don't move until ricky finishes the omelettes. he asks you to grab some plates and forks, telling you where the dishes are. after he plates the omelettes, he leads you into the living room where you both plop down on the couch.

he grabs the remote from the coffee table, turning on the tv.

"do you want to watch anything? i have netflix, hulu, prime."